Chapter 20

Hey guys so after some consideration I have decided that there will be 3 chapters left and no sequel, no matter how the story turns out and I have no idea myself yet. I just thought I would let you know and the theme of the story will be going back around college. I took it away for many different reasons but it this chapter will contain that.

Hope you enjoy this chapter as always and let me know what you think!

-------------------------------------------

I woke up wrapped in his arms once again. This feeling could never get old for me. I could do it for the rest of my life and never get bored. I looked down at the beautiful ring that now sat on my finger and my heart swelled at the sight of it. I couldn't believe he trusted me with something like this neither could I believe he loved me enough to give it to me. If somebody said all this was going to happen to me a year ago I would have never believed them.

"It looks beautiful on you," he stated and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I didn't even know he was awake.

"It's a beautiful ring," I replied.

"Not as beautiful as you though," he complimented as he trailed wet kisses down my neck and along my exposed collar bone. He gently sucked the exposed skin leaving a mark behind. He laughed as he removed his mouth from me.

"What's so funny?" I questioned.

"I just like leaving my mark on you. I like to let people know your taken even if they don't know it's by me. I laughed because even I find that a little weird," he replied.

"I'm glad you leave your mark. It's like I'm carrying you around all day," I giggled.

He captured my lips with his and kissed me with passion. It was the sort of kiss that makes your toes curl and your heart race but that's what knd of effect he had on me anyway with out having to kiss me. His tongue entwined with mine as he explored my mouth. The kiss sent electricity shooting through me as I tangled my fingers in the back of his soft hair. We broke away both of us panting for breath, even though I didn't want to. I loved the feeling it had on me and I wanted more.

"I'm going to go and take a shower," he announced as I realised it was a college day. I groaned in disapproval at him. I didn't want to go to that place ever again. Why couldn't I just stay in bed with Brian for the rest of my life? That would make me a happy woman. He laughed at me and said, "You could always join me."

I felt my cheeks burn bright red as those words left his lips. I only lost my virginity yesterday, am I ready to do that yet? "I- I don't know," I replied. I felt bad if I didn't do but could I handle myself being expose to him so openly again?

"Oh, come on. It's just a shower nothing has to happen unless you want it too," he begged.

I looked at him and I could tell he really wanted me too so I sighed and pushed the bed covers off of me. I got out of the bed and walked towards him. As soon as I reached him his arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to his warm body. We walked to the bathroom and I felt the nerves kick in. I shouldn't be bothered by this. He has seen everything but I guess this way he can really see and not be caught up in the moment.

We entered the bathroom and Brian kicked the door so it closed. He pulled the cream blind down that was attached to the window and set he shower going. The steam filled the air around us and I gulped hard.

"You don't have to this. I'm not pressuring you. I can shower alone," he told me over the noise of running water.

I was so tempted to take his offer and run away but I had to face my fear sometime. I told myself over and over again that he has already seen everything. I inhaled a large amount of air and shook my head. "No, I'm fine," I said.