Coronation

Isle of lost

Maleficent, Evil Queen, Jafar, Cruella De Vil, Jack Sparrow, Joshamee Gibbs, Captain Hook, and Tia Dalma are watching the Coronation on a tv.

Snow White: At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all.

Evil Queen:I'm snow white." Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done.

Snow White: Oh, Fairy Godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane's hair? And there is Fairy Godmother's wand.

Maleficent: I want that wand!

Jack Sparrow: You'll get the wand once you get what you promised my son and his crew, lass!

Cruella De Vil: Do you? Hadn't heard.

Snow White: Here comes Princess Elizabeth with her date Captain (Y,N) Sparrow, one of the villain kids that Ben let in to Auradon.

With Elizabeth and (Y,N)

Elizabeth: Don't be nervous (Cute Nickname) everything is going to be alright. Just drink some rum.

(Y,N): (Shocked) I don't know what you are talking about love I don't drink any rum.

Elizabeth: (Y,N) you don't have to lie to me. I know that you hide your rum in a soda can.

(Y,N): (Shocked) H-How d-do y-you k-know t-that?

Elizabeth: I know because you are a Sparrow and Sparrows love woman and rum. So I knew that you had rum with you.

(Y,N): I have something for you love.

Elizabeth: For me?

(Y,N) gives Elizabeth a cookie that has the antidote. Elizabeth ate the cookie.

Elizabeth: Mm. Mm... Mm! This is really good.

(Y,N): Uh, do you...

Elizabeth: (Y,N)?

(Y,N): Do you feel okay?

Elizabeth: You bet.

(Y,N): Would you say that you're still in... that... that you have very strong feelings for me love?

Elizabeth: I'm not sure. I mean, let's give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect.

(Y,N): Yeah... Okay love. What? What? You knew?

Elizabeth: That you spelled me? Yeah. Yeah, I knew.

(Y,N): I'm... I can explain myself love.

Elizabeth: (Cute Nickname) it's okay. I'm not mad or anything.

(Y,N): So, then, how long have you known?

Elizabeth: Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the Enchanted Lake.

(Y,N): So then what? You've just been... Faking it since then?

Elizabeth: I haven't been faking anything.

TimeSkip

(Y,N) and Elizabeth are in front of King Adam, Queen Belle, and Ben.

(Y,N):  About the other day, I just...

King Adam: I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy.

Ben: You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy.

King Adam: I did? I... how very wise of me.

Queen Belle: Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart.