Going to steal the wand

Carlos and Jay's dorm

It was night time Mal, Evie, CJ, (Y,N), Mark, Carlos, and Jay are in Carlos and Jay's dorm. Carlos is playing a video game, Jay is looking at all of the items he stole, Mark is reading his history textbook for history class, Evie is looking at herself in a mirror, (Y, N) is drinking rum, CJ is laying on (Y,N)'s lap and Mal is looking at Jay with an annoyed looked.

Carlos: Whoo! Whoa! Ah! Whoa!

Mal: Jay, what are you doing?

Jay: It's called stealing.

Mal: Okay, what's the point?

(Y,N): Because it's free lass.

Jay: (Y,N) is right, Mal, It's like buying whatever I want, except It's free.

Mal: Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world.

Evie: You sound just like your mom.

Mal: Thank you.

Jay: You do it your way and I'll do it mine.

Carlos is still playing his video game while listening. 

Carlos: Die, suckers! Jay, (Y,N), Mark, come check this thing out. Man, It's awesome.

Mal: Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?

(Y,N), Mark, and CJ: Rum?

Jay: Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah.

Mal: This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel and scoundrels. Yeah?

All: Yeah.

Mal: Evie, mirror me.

Evie grabs her magic mirror.

Evie: Mirror, mirror on the... in my hand, where is fairy godmother's wand... stand?

Mal: There it is!

Carlos: Zoom out.

Evie: Magic mirror, not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer.

Carlos: Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three.

(Y,N): Aye lass can I go back to my rum?

Mark: Can I get back to studying? There is a lot of false information in this history book.   

Mal: Stop! It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?

Carlos is typing on a computer.

Carlos: 2.3 Miles from here.

Mark puts his book back in his bag, CJ got up, and (Y,N) drank some rum. The three pirates left Carlos &Jay's dorm followed by Jay, Mal, and Evie.

Mal: Come on. Carlos!

Carlos: Coming!

The seven VK's arrived at The Museum of Cultural History and saw a guard looking at the security cameras. Jay saw Maleficent's Spinning wheel. Jay looks at Mal.

Jay: That's your mother's spinning wheel?

Carlos: Yeah, It's kinda dorky.

(Y,N): Magic doesn't need to look scary, my compass doesn't look scary and it has magic.

Mal: (Y,N) is right, It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary. 

Mal looks where the guard is.

Mal: Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger.

After Mal said a spell nothing happened.

Jay: Impressive.

Carlos: I got chills.

Mal: Okay, you know what? 

Mal looks at the guard again. 

Mal: Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep.

The guard walks to Maleficent's spinning wheel.

Guard: Ooh!

The Guard pricks his finger on the spinning wheel and fell asleep. Mal looked at Jay.

Mal: Not so dorky now, huh?

CJ  saw a window that was slightly open. CJ looks at (Y,N) and Mark.

CJ: (Whispers to (Y,N) and Mark) (Y,N), Mark.

(Y,N) & Mark: (Whispers to CJ): Yes CJ?

CJ: (Whispers to her two friends) There is a window that is slightly open.

(Y,N) and Mark saw a window that was slightly open. The three pirates found a ladder just laying around. Mark put the ladder on the wall. (Y,N), Mark and CJ climbed the ladder. (Y,N) got to the top of the ladder and opened the window. Once the window was opened (Y,N) went inside than Mark, than CJ. Once the three pirates went inside they went downstairs to where Maleficent's spinning wheel is. The three Pirates see the other Vk's outside of the door.

Jay: Stand back.

Jay ran at the door and hit himself. (Y,N) and Mark laughed when Jay hit himself. CJ covered her mouth with her hand to not giggle.

Mal, Evie, and Carlos were shocked seeing the three pirates inside. Jay got up and saw the three pirates inside the museum.

Evie: H-How did they get inside?

Jay: I don't know, their pirates.

CJ opened the door.

Mal: How did you guys get in?

CJ: One of the windows was open.

(Y,N): And there was a ladder laying around.

Mark: Now let's get the wand.

The seven VK's start going upstairs.

Mal: Come on. Go, go, go, go. Up, up, up, up, up.

Evie: Come on, guys. Almost there.