Welcome to Auradon

After (Y,N) drank some rum he looks at Carlos and Jay.

(Y,N): Calm down lads it's just Magic right Mal?

(Y,N) looks at Mal and saw her, Evie, and CJ asleep while holding (Y,N) tightly. (Y,N) looked back at his three friends.

(Y,N): If the lass was awake she would of have agreed with me.

While the four male VK's are talking the limo driver drives through the magic barrier. (Y,N) went to look at his Compass but notice his Compass is missing. (Y,N) looks at Jay.

(Y,N): Lad?

Jay: Yes (Y,N)?

(Y,N): Give me back my Compass Jay.

Jay gives back the Compass to (Y,N). (Y,N) looks at his compass. (Y,N)'s compass is moving around.

(Y,N): It looks like we're here.

Carlos: How can you tell?

Mark: It's his compass it was given to Jack Sparrow by his captain when the captain died and now uncle Jack gave the compass to (Y,N). It directs the owner to whatever they wanted most at the moment. So I guessing it's pointing at Auradon.

(Y,N): Aye brother but I don't know why it's been pointing at Auradon. But maybe it's pointing at Auradon because of my magic.

Mal, Evie, and CJ woke up.

Mal: I didn't know that you have magic (Y,N)?

(Y,N): Aye Mal I do have magic. I can control water and ice. I got it from my mother who was a random witch my father met at a bar.

Mark and C.J. looked at each other knowing the truth about who (Y,N)'s mother is The door opened and Mal, Evie, and CJ came out. (Y,N) and Mark put their rum away and went outside. Jay and Carlos got out while fighting over something.

Mal: Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience.

Mark: Come on guys you are embarrassing yourselves.

Jay: Just cleaning up. Get up.

(Y,N): (Whispers to Mark) Did you hid your rum brother?

Mark: (Whispers back to (Y,N) Yes I hid my rum (Y,N). Is your rum, sword, and the Black Pearl hidden?

(Y,N): (Whispers back to Mark) Aye brother they are hidden?

Fairy Godmother looks at Jay and Carlos.

Fairy Godmother: Leave it as you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it.

Jay walks to Audrey.

Jay: Hello, foxy. The name's Jay.

(Y,N) rolls his eyes at Jay's failure at flirting.

(Y,N): Jay let me show you how it's done.

(Y,N) walked to Elizabeth.

(Y,N): Name's Captain (Y,N) Sparrow son of Jack Sparrow. Who might this fair maiden be?

(Y,N) kissed Elizabeth's knuckle palm. Elizabeth blushed. Mal, Evie, and CJ looked at Elizabeth with jealousy.

Elizabeth: My name is Elizabeth daughter of King Beast and Queen Belle.

(Y,N) winks at Elizabeth and walking back to his friends.

Fairy Godmother looks at seven VK's.

Fairy Godmother: Welcome to Auradon prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, the headmistress.

(Y,N), Mark, and CJ looked at each other with a wicked smile on their faces.

Mal: The Fairy Godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"?

Fairy Godmother: Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it.

Mal: Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile.

Fairy Godmother: Oh.

Mal: And that sparkling wand.

Fairy Godmother: That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don't focus on the past or You'll miss the future."

Ben: It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben.

Ben looks at Elizabeth who is still blushing.

Ben: And that's my sister Elizabeth.