Love Potion

A/n: It looks Amy won so she will be the first girl to join your harem but she won't join quickly because of the love potion scene in Descendants Amy is going to be jealous of Elizabeth. So the first girls to join your harem will be Amy and Elizabeth.   

Amy and (Y,N) returned to Auradon Prep. Amy went to her dorm and (Y,N) was about to go to his dorm but Mal, Evie, CJ, Mark, Jay, and Carlos walked to where (Y,N) is.

Mal: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN  (Y,N)!

(Y,N): I had a little problem with Amy.

CJ: What happened?

(Y,N): I was just relaxing when someone swung a sword close to my neck and it was Amy. So Amy and I had a sword fight.

Carlos: Who won?

(Y,N): I won of course. I was trained by four of the best pirates on the Isle.

Evie: Well at least you are alright (Y,N).

Mal looks around to see if anyone is there then looked at Mark.

Mal: Mark you said that you have a plan to steal the wand. 

Mark: That's right Mal, I do have a plan. Since only, Fairy Godmother, Ben, Elizabeth, King Beast, Queen Belle, and Audrey since she is Ben's girlfriend are the only ones to be close to the magic wand so I was thinking we make a love potion for Elizabeth.

Mal: But who would be the one to give the love potion to Elizabeth?

Mark, Jay, and Carlos look at (Y,N) who is drinking some rum. (Y,N) drinks some rum. Mal, Evie, and CJ looked where Jay, Carlos, and Mark are looking.

Mal: Oh no (Y,N) can't be the one to give the love potion to Elizabeth!

Evie: Yeah can't it be anyone else!

CJ: Anyone but (Y,N)!

Mal, Evie, and CJ: '(Y,N) is ours/mine!'

(Y,N): I'll do it.

A few hours later the seven VK's are in the kitchen, making the love potion cookies.

Mal: All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry.

Evie: (Whispers to Mal) Isn't there any other way?

Mal: (Whispers back to Evie) I don't like it either Evie but I can't think of anything so we have to deal with it.

Carlos: MAL!

Mal: Huh what is it, Carlos?

Carlos: I said, Let's just chop up some onions.

Mal: No. It Says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly.

(Y,N): That's what's Mark and I have been telling him, lass.

Jay: A tear's a tear.

Evie: That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear.

Mal looks at Evie with an impressed look on her face. 

Mal: Listen to you.

Jay: Yeah, I knew that.

Carlos: Did not.

Jay: Yeah, I did.

Lonnie came in the kitchen and saw the seven VK's

Lonnie: There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? What are you guys making? 

CJ: Nothing special. Just Cookies. 

Lonnie gets some cookie dough and tasted it.

Mark: Oh, no, no!

Carlos: Wait, wait, wait!

Lonnie: What? I'm not gonna double dip.

(Y,N): Feel anything, lass?

Mal: Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?

Jay went close to Lonnie.

Jay: Hey, there.

Lonnie rolls her eyes.

Lonnie: It could use some chips.

Jay: Chips?

Mal: And those are...

Lonnie: Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and... why are you all looking at me like that?

Mal: It's just different where we're from.

Lonnie: Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids. Oh... How awful.

Lonnie let out a few tears. 

Mal: Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams.

Lonnie: Good night.

Mal: See you tomorrow. Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie, CJ, oven.

Evie & CJ: Yes, ma'am.