A Rival Appeared

The next day after arriving at Auradon the seven VK's, Ben, and Elizabeth are having lunch. Ben and Elizabeth are shocked that the VK's have a lot of food with them.

Ben: Wow it looks like you guys haven't eaten for a week.

The seven VK's stopped eating and looked at Ben.

Mark: Well your close Ben, we haven't eaten for five days.

Elizabeth: F-Five d-days!

(Y,N): Aye lass, it's true we hardly get any food back in the Isle.

Ben and Elizabeth both have a sad look on their faces. (Y,N) felt someone glaring at him. (Y,N) turn around and saw a girl glaring at him. (Y,N) turns back and looked at Ben.

(Y,N): Hey lad who is the lass that is glaring at me?

Ben looks at the girl (Y, N) was talking then looked back at (Y, N).

Ben: That's Amy Turner daughter of Will and Elizabeth Turner and sister to Henry Turner.

(Y,N): Ah Will Turner, my dad told me about him.

Amy gets up and walks to (Y,N).

Amy: YOU! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE A PIRATE, YOUR SPARROW'S SON! WHAT IS A FILTHY PIRATE LIKE YOU DOING HERE!

(Y,N): Hello lass name's (Y,N) Sparrow. I want to know what the Turner family is doing here because if I remember what my dad told me is that one of your family members was a pirate.

Amy slaps (Y,N). Mal, Evie, CJ, and Elizabeth gets angry at Amy.

Amy: NO ONE IN MY FAMILY WAS A FILTHY PIRATE LIKE YOUR FATHER SPARROW!

(Y,N): That is where you are wrong lass your grandfather was a pirate. Bootstrap Bill Turner served aboard the Black Pearl when it was commanded by my father, Jack Sparrow.

Amy: LIES MY GRANDFATHER WASN'T A PIRATE MY DAD SAYS MY GRANDPA WAS A GOOD PERSON!

Amy left with an angry look on her face.

(Y,N) looks at his friends.

(Y,N): The lass wants me.

A/N: I'm going to add another OC to the Harem.