Going to Auradon

After Maleficent, Mal, Evie, Evil Queen, Jay, Jafar, Carlos, Cruella De Ville, (Y,N), Mark, and CJ arrived at a limo. The door was opened. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos are already inside the limo. (Y, N), Mark and CJ were about to get in when someone called their names.

Jack Sparrow: (Y,N) I want to give you some stuff before you leave.

(Y,N): What is it, dad?

Jack Sparrow: I want you to take the black pearl and here is some rum for the road.

(Y,N): Thanks, dad.

Jack Sparrow: Do you have your sword hidden?

(Y,N): Yes dad.

Captain Hook: C.J. take care of yourself.

Captain Hook looks at (Y, N).

Captain Hook: Take care of my daughter lad or you will be missing an arm!

C.J.: Dad!

(Y,N): Don't worry Captain Hook I'll protect your daughter. I give you my Pirate honor.

Captain Hook: That is good lad your father, grandfather, and uncles taught you well.

Joshamee Gibbs: Son take care of yourself and always stay by your brother's side and here is some rum for the road

Mark: I will dad. (Y, N) and I will stay by each other's side just like you and uncle Jack.

(Y,N), Mark and C.J.: Bye dad.

Jack Sparrow and Joshamee Gibbs: Bye lads.

Captain Hook: Bye lass and you three watch out for Pan!

(Y,N), Mark and C.J.: We will dad\Captain Hook.

(Y, N), Mark and C. J. went inside the limo. The driver is driving the limo. Evie grabbed her blush and looked at Mal.

Evie: You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out.

Mal: Ew, stop. I'm plotting.

Evie: Well, It's not very attractive.

Evie looks at C. J.and C. J. gave Evie a don't think about it look.

Carlos grabs some candy and eats it.

Carlos: Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what.

Jay: Let me see. Ew!

Jay punched Carlos.

Carlos: Ow!

Evie looks at the window and saw the magic barrier.

Evie: Look!

All seven VK's saw the magic barrier.

Carlos: It's a trap!

Carlos and Jay closed their eyes to not see their doom. C. J., Mal, and Evie hold (Y,N) tightly. (Y,N) and Mark drinks some rum.