Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirate's Life For Me

Isle of the lost

It was another day at the Isle of the lost villains being villains and planning to get revenge on the heroes that imprisoned them. Captain Jack Sparrow is drinking rum. Ever since Jack Sparrow was put in the Isle he became depressed so he gave everything including his title as Captain to his Son Captain (Y,N) Sparrow

The Black Pearl

Captain (Y,N) Sparrow and his first mate/brother Mark Gibbs was on The Black Pearl. Mark is looking at the sea while thinking about going out to sea to live like a Pirate just like his dad Joshamee Gibbs and uncles Jack Sparrow and Hector Barbossa. (Y,N) is looking at his compass that was given by his dad Jack Sparrow. The arrow on the compass is spinning then stops at the direction of Auradon.

(Y,N): Hmm.

Mark: What is it, brother?

Mark looks at (Y,N)'s compass and saw that it was pointing at Auradon.

Mark: Hmm your right brother that is interesting.

At Beast's Castle

Lumiere: Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha!

Beast: How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!

Belle: He's turning 16, dear.

Elizabeth: Mom's right dad, Ben is turning 16 he's not a baby anymore.

Ben: Hey pops. Thanks, sis.

Beast: 16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least 42.

Belle: Uh, you decided to marry me at 28.

Beast: Ah, it was either you or a teapot.

Ben and Elizabeth laugh.

Beast: Kidding.

Ben: Mom, dad...

Lumiere: Ah! Nn-nnh!

Ben: I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the Isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon.

(Beast, Elizabeth, and Belle have a shocked looked on their faces)

Beast: The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?

Ben: We start with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them.

Beast: Have you?

Belle: I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?

Ben: Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... Captain Hook... Captain Jack Sparrow... Joshamee Gibbs... and Maleficent.

(Beast, Elizabeth, Lumiere, and Belle have a shocked looked on their faces)

Beast: Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!

Ben: Dad, just hear me out here!

Beast: I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes.

Elizabeth: (Quietly) Well some of the villains weren't always evil. Like Captain Hook, he was just a pirate until Peter Pan cut off his hand, Scar became a villain because his mother neglected him in favor of Mufasa, Evil Queen became a villain because of jealousy, Lady Tremaine just wants her daughters to be happy, Jafar just wanted Agrabah to be ruled by a sane sultan, Shere Khan is just afraid of fire and humans make fire, Kaa is just hungry all the time, The Queen of Hearts just speaks loud, Gaston just wants to marry mom, Chernabog may look like the devil but he just likes Modest Mussorgsky symphonies, Ursula was loyal to King Titan but just because she learned magic she gets banished, Maleficent was betrayed by King Stefan who she thought was her true love, Hades is ruler of the underworld and has a little Anger problem, and a lot of pirates don't deserve to at the Isle like Mr.Smee who is kind, Jack Sparrow, Joshamee Gibbs, and Hector Barbossa may be pirates but they aren't that bad.