Family Day Disaster

Elizabeth is dragging (Y,N) to meet her family and Amy's family.

Elizabeth: mom dad, this is (Y,N), Amy and my boyfriend.

Will Turner, Elizabeth Turner, Henry Turner, Queen Belle, King Adam, and Ben: What!

Amy: Elizabeth and I are sharing (Y,N).

Will Turner: If that's what you two want then we approve.

Queen Belle: So do we.

King Adam: Wait aren't you one of the Villain kids that came from the Isle?

Will Turner: Really King Adam letting the children of villains come here to Auradon?

King Adam: It wasn't my idea, it was my son Ben idea.

Elizabeth Turner: Who are your parents (Y,N)?

(Y,N): My father is Jack Sparrow.

Henry Turner: JACK SPARROW!

Will Turner: Amy get away from him.

Everyone looks at what's going on. Mark, CJ, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos went behind (Y,N). King Habib and Walter have their hand close to their swords to protect Jack Sparrow's son.

Amy: I'm not going anywhere, dad.

Elizabeth Turner: Amy do what your father says, get away from that filthy pirate.

Amy: (Y,N) is not a filthy pirate!

Henry Turner: Sis do what mom and dad say you can never trust a pirate!

Amy: No I am not leaving (Y,N) and you can't make me!

Will Turner, Elizabeth Turner, and Henry Turner grabbed their swords. (Y,N), Amy, Mark, and CJ grabbed their sword. A sword swung close to Will Turner's neck.

King Habib: Don't even think about it, Turner.

Another sword was swung close to Henry's neck.

Walter: Yeah leave my friend alone, Turner.

King Adam looks at Ben.

King Adam: I knew this was a bad idea

TimeSkip

Ben is in front of Mal and Evie's room where all seven VK's are hiding at.

Ben: Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay.
I have to go. I'll see you guys later.

Ben left. After a few hours the seven VK's went to the cafeteria to eat.

Audrey: How long does she think that's gonna last? (Y,N) is just the bad boy infatuation.

Jane: Yeah. I mean, you can never trust a pirate.

Mal: Beware, forswear, undo Jane's hair.

Chad: Ew!

Mal: There's a lot more where that came from.

Audrey: Excuse me, who do you think you are?

Mal: Do I look like I'm kidding?

Audrey, Jane, and Chad left. Mal looks at the other VK's

Mal: I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. Let's grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand.

Jay: I'm rotten to the core.

A/N: We are almost to the end of Descendants just a few more chapters left. Descendants 2 will be in another book where more girls will be in your harem. Mal and Evie will be in your harem before the end of this story.