Tourney game

The next day after (Y,N) told Elizabeth how he got his scar. Elizabeth has been getting close to (Y,N), while making Mal, Evie, CJ, and even Amy jealous. The rest of the day, yesterday has been Elizabeth hugging (Y, N). Mark, Jay, and Carlos had to hold back Mal, Evie, CJ from attacking Elizabeth when she kissed (Y,N)'s cheek. After Elizabeth kissed (Y,N)'s cheek all Mal, Evie, and CJ could see was the color red. But that was only yesterday, today is the first Tourney game that Jay and Carlos will be playing. Mal, Evie, and CJ are arguing about who gets to sit with (Y,N). While the three female VK's are arguing about who gets to sit with (Y,N), Elizabeth comes and sit next to (Y,N).

Elizabeth: Hey (Cute Nickname).

Elizabeth kissed (Y,N)'s cheek. The three female VK's stoped arguing when they heard Elizabeth's voice. Mal, Evie, and CJ looked at Elizabeth with a shocked then angry look on their faces.

Mal, Evie, and CJ: HEY!

Elizabeth looks at her friends.

Elizabeth: What's wrong Mal, Evie, CJ?

Mal, Evie, CJ: I WANTED TO SIT THERE!

(Y,N) drinks some run that he disguised it as a soda.

Elizabeth: I'm sorry girls but can't I sit with my boyfriend.

Mal, Evie, and CJ: BOYFRIEND!

(Y,N) chocked on his rum.

(Y,N): Wait what?

Elizabeth looks at (Y,N).

Elizabeth: Of course your my boyfriend (Cute Nickname).

(Y,N): 'Oh I don't know how to feel about this?'

The three female VK's sat in three empty seats. Two rolls behind the VK's and Elizabeth was Amy.

Amy: (Quietly/Sadly) B-Boyfriend.

Amy closed her eyes then opened them.

Amy: (Quietly) Sparrow will be mine.

Announcer: This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals.

Jay: Get 'em, Chad.

Chad: Thanks, Jay.

Announcer: The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire.

Coach Jenkins looks at Jay.

Coach Jenkins: You're up.

Announcer: And now a substitution...

Jay: Coach, how about my buddy here?

Jay pats Carlos back.

Coach Jenkins: Oh, no. Not so sure about that.

Jay: Coach, he's been practicing.

Coach Jenkins: Jay...

Jay: And you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts.

Carlos: Jay, I'm not that good.

Jay: Well, he's kind of like my brain.

Coach Jenkins looks at Carlos.

Coach Jenkins: Come here! You heard him. Get out there!

Jay looks at Carlos.

Jay: Don't worry, bro. I got your back.

Carlos: How about my front?

Jay: Pfft. Get out there.

Jay and Carlos went to the field.

Announcer: He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield.

Tourney players: Break!

Announcer: When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face. And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field.

Ben: I'm open!

Announcer: Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone.

Ben: Jay!

Announcer: Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He's in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons' goalkeeper!

Ben: Come on! All right, all right, let's do it!

Coach Jenkins: Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle!

Announcer: 23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay.

Carlos: Hey, Jay!

Jay: Carlos?

Carlos: Go up! Ben!

Announcer: He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn...