Date

After the Tourney game (Y,N) was in his dorm laying in bed while Mark is doing his homework. The two pirates heard a knock on the door. (Y,N) got up from his bed and went to open the door. Once (Y,N) opened the door and saw Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Hey (Cute Nickname).

(Y,N): Hello Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: I was wondering if you want to go on a date?

(Y,N): I got to ask Mark since he is kind of a big brother to me.

(Y,N) looks at Mark who is looking at (Y,N) and Elizabeth.

Mark: Go on ahead you two.

Elizabeth: Thanks, Mark.

Elizabeth starts dragging (Y,N) away. (Y,N) looks at Mark with a help me look on his face. Elizabeth takes (Y,N) to a forest.  (Y,N) and Elizabeth sat a blanket and start eating. After a few minutes Elizabeth asked (Y,N) a question.

Elizabeth: Tell me something about yourself that you've never told anyone.

(Y,N): Um... My middle name is Archer.

Elizabeth: Archer?

(Y,N): Yeah. Archer. My dad was drunk when he named me. Mom was furious when she found out what dad named me when she woke up after she passed out from giving birth.

Elizabeth: Mine's Grace.

(Y,N): Grace?

Elizabeth: Yeah.

(Y,N): How princessly. Oh, that's almost worse.

Elizabeth giggles while blushing.

Elizabeth: You know, I've done all the talking. Your turn. I really don't know that much about you.Tell me something.

(Y,N): Well I'm 16. My best friend is Mark Gibbs who is like my big brother. My father is Jack Sparrow. And I was raised in a pirate's life.

Elizabeth: Me, too well not the being raised as a pirate part. That... we have so much in common already. Let's go for a swim.

(Y,N): Hm? Wait What? Uh... Right Now?

Elizabeth: Yeah. Right now.

Elizabeth takes off her clothes and is wearing a bikini. (Y,N) is blushing.

With Mal, Evie, and CJ

Mal: Why am I feeling jealousy right now?

Evie: You feel that to Mal.

Mal: Yeah how about you CJ?

CJ: Yeah I feel like I should look for (Y,N) and show him my body.

Mal and Evie nod their head agreeing with what CJ said.

Back with (Y,N) and Elizabeth

Elizabeth: Whoo! Ha-ha!

Elizabeth jumps on the lake.

(Y,N): 'Hmm maybe being Elizabeth's boyfriend won't be so bad. It would be easier to get to magic wand.'

(Y,N) got out of his thoughts when he heard a scream.

Elizabeth: (Cute Nickname) help me!

(Y,N) looks at the lake and saw that Elizabeth was drowning.

FlashBack

It was a month after the incident. CJ joined (Y,N)'s crew at the Black Pearl. (Y,N) is seen with his mother Tia Dalma.

Tia Dalma: Son I'm going to show you some moves you could use if you ever find a way out of the Isle and be able to use your magic.

(Y,N): Okay mom.

A/N: Just think that Tia Dalma is teaching you water bending moves from Avatar the last Airbender.

FlashBack Ends

(Y,N) closed his eyes and took a deep breath then he opened his eyes. (Y,N) moved his hands like he is pushing to the sides. The water starts moving to the right and left side. Elizabeth took a deep breath of air and looked at (Y,N). Elizabeth ran to where (Y,N) is and hugged him. (Y,N) put his hands down and the water went back to normal. Elizabeth kissed (Y,N) on the lips. (Y,N) was shocked at first but then kissed Elizabeth. (Y,N) though that Elizabeth kissed him because of the love potion but what (Y,N) didn't know is that the lake was magical and once Elizabeth went in the water the love potion wore off.