Family Day

It was 7:00 AM, (Y,N) is sitting on the grass where (Y,N) and Elizabeth had their first date. (Y,N) is moving his hand to move the water while thinking.

(Y,N): 'They're testing me, right? Elizabeth is just testing me if I'm a loyal boyfriend right? I'll ask her before family day.

While (Y,N) is thinking a 17-year-old boy saw (Y,N) doing magic.

???: You have magic!

(Y,N) stopped using his magic and turned around and saw a boy with blue eyes, green hair, green animal ears, and a green tail.

(Y,N): Who are you?

Walter: Names Walter I'm the son of King Habib and Queen Elsa. You have magic?

(Y,N): Well name's (Y,N), Captain (Y,N) Sparrow and yes I do have magic I can use water and ice.

Walter: That's cool I could only use Ice just like my mom. How would you like to be friends?

(Y,N): Sure, lad we can be friends.

Walter: Great well I got to go, got to get ready for family day.

Timeskip

Mal just finished making the antidote of the love potion and gave it to (Y,N), who put the antidote in his pocket. Mal and (Y,N) went to where the other VK's are and went outside. (Y,N) saw Elizabeth walking.

(Y,N): Hey love!

Elizabeth turned around and saw her boyfriend.

Elizabeth: Hey (Cute Nickname).

(Y,N): Love are you testing me?

Elizabeth looks at (Y,N) with a confused look on her face.

Elizabeth: What do you mean (Cute Nickname)?

(Y,N): When you said that you are sharing me with Amy, you were just testing me if I was a loyal boyfriend right?

Elizabeth: (Cute Nickname) it wasn't a test I am allowing you to have a harem.

(Y,N); Really?

Elizabeth giggles.

Elizabeth: Really (Cute Nickname). I got to go perform to start family day.

(Y,N): Okay love.

Elizabeth kissed (Y,N) and left. (Y,N) went to where the other VK's are. The seven VK's are at the balcony. They saw Ben, Elizabeth, Amy, Walter, Chad, Audrey, Lonnie, Doug, and a few others students start singing.

Ben: ♫Ma cherie Mademoiselle,♫

♫It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure♫
♫That we welcome you tonight.♫
♫And now, we invite you to relax,♫
♫Let us pull up a chair♫
♫As the dining room proudly presents♫
♫Your dinner!♫

All: ♫ Be... our... guest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Put our service to the test ♫
♫ Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie ♫
♫ And we'll provide the rest ♫

♫ Soup du jour ♫
♫ Hot hors d'oeuvres ♫
♫ Why, we only live to serve ♫
♫ Try the grey stuff ♫
♫ It's delicious! ♫
♫ Don't believe me? ♫
♫ Ask the dishes ♫

♫ They can sing! ♫
♫ They can dance! ♫
♫ After all, Miss, this is France! ♫
♫ And the dinner here is never second best! ♫

♫ Go on, unfold your menu ♫
♫ Take a glance and then you'll ♫
♫ Be our guest ♫
♫ Oui, our guest ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

♫ We tell jokes, ♫
♫ I do tricks! ♫
♫ With my fellow candlesticks ♫

♫ And it's all in perfect taste ♫
♫ That you can bet ♫

♫ Come on and lift your glass ♫
♫ You've won your own free pass ♫
♫ To be our guest ♫

♫ If you're stressed ♫
♫ It's fine dining we suggest! ♫

♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫
♫ Be our guest! ♫

Ben, Elizabeth, Amy, Walter, Chad, Audrey, Lonnie, Doug, and a few others students finished singing.

Walter saw (Y,N).

Walter: (Y,N) come here I want you to meet my parents.

(Y,N): Sure Walter.

Walter and (Y,N) went to where Walter's parents are.

Walter: Mom, dad this is my friend (Y,N) Sparrow.

   Walter looks at (Y,N).

Walter: (Y,N) this is my mom Queen Elsa and my dad King Habib.

(Y,N) looked at his friend then at his friend's dad who is an older verson of Walter. King Habib has brown eyes, an eye patch on his right eye with a scar, Green hair, green animal ears, and a green tail.

Queen Elsa: Nice to meet you (Y,N) I'm Elsa, Walter's mother.

King Habib: And I'm Habib, Walters's father.

(Y,N): It's nice to meet you too, Queen Elsa and King Habib, I'm Captain (Y,N) Sparrow, son of Jack Sparrow.

King Habib: I know who your father is. I was a part of his pirate crew when he saved me when my village was attacked.

(Y,N): Wait if you were a pirate why are you not at the Isle?

King Habib: Well it's because I married Elsa. I disagreed when King Adam threw all of the pirates to the Isle some of them were my friends. We tried everything to convince King Adam but he is being stubborn.

Before (Y,N) said something he was interrupted by Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Hello King Habib, Queen Elsa, Walter.

King Habib & Queen Elsa: Hello Elizabeth.

Walter: Hello Elizabeth.

Elizabeth: Can I borrow (Y,N) for a minute.

King Habib: Sure Elizabeth. It was nice to meet you (Y,N). If you want to hear some stories about your father when I was in his crew don't hesitate to ask.

(Y,N): Okay King Habib.

King Habib: You can call me Habib.

(Y,N): Okay thanks Habib.

Elizabeth starts dragging (Y,N) to where her family and the Turner family are.