Goodbye For Now

Authors Note: Minor Cussing Hope You Enjoy! Comment If You'd Like An Original Character Of Your Own Creation To Be Included Or If You'd Like Yourself To Be In It. Comment Description, Name, Age, And What You Want Them To Be, Like Quinn's Best Friend, Bella's Best Friend, Quinn's Rival, Ect. Thanks I Appreciate It! Love You Enjoy!

Being under the lake, Slytherin common room is always cold and I prefer it that way. Don't get me wrong, I love the warm, but I'd honestly prefer to be cold all the time. The common room is almost completely empty, besides the expected first years, forgetting where the bathrooms are or getting their last minute packing done.

I finished my packing only hours ago. Communication is hard because of the wards here at Hogwarts that prevent muggle devices and the time difference is rough. I haven't been home in a while, and when I am I haven't seen Bella because she lives with Renee and Renee doesn't particularly like the fact that I'm a Slytherin, like my father. Ever since I was sorted into Slytherin, instead of her old house Ravenclaw, Renee has been... different towards me. It didn't help that one of my only friends is the infamous Draco Malfoy.

My father is proud of me though. He's always bragging about how the hat didn't even really touch my head, before it bellowed the familiar Serpent house's name. My mother is the only one from our blood line, the Whites, that has ever gotten a house that isn't Slytherin, but I guess it doesn't really count because she only married into our family and got divorced with my father shortly after Bella and I were born.

It's about noon and I suppose I haven't been able to eat yet, so I guess I could go down to the great hall. Classes are canceled do to the fact that its Winter break and most of us are leaving.

As I head through the almost empty hallways to get to the great hall, I hear hushed voices growing closer. I peek around a corner to see none other than the 'Golden Trio' looking rather panicked about something.

"Hey guys." I say, stepping out and relieving myself. They all jump, tensing slightly, but look at my smiling face and their body's visibly relax.

"Whats up Quinn? You going home this time? We all know how much you stay and study. Your study habits almost put Hermione's to shame." Harry comments, laughing slightly, Ron joining shortly after. Hermione shoots him a glare and playfully bats his shoulder.

"Yeah Q you should take some time off. Your family is probably wondering if they'll ever see you again." Ron says, agreeing with Harry. I scoff at this, as if my parents or sister for that matter would care if I never came back. I'd bet they'd throw a party. If I wasn't friends with the 'Golden Trio' I'd reconsider Lucius' offer about joining Voldemort and his band of bitches.

"I actually am going back to Forks this time!" I say with fake enthusiasm that I hope they can't hear. The only two things I cant wait for are, my father, my old friend Jacob, meeting my sisters new friends (or possibly/hopefully boyfriend), and using unsupervised magic. Your probably thinking 'But Quinn the trace!' Well fuck the trace. It doesn't work on me, not anymore.

"That's good!" Hermione commented, not seeing through my facade. I love my family, but they don't care as much about me as they do Bella, even dad. They've always wanted a 'normal' daughter that poses no threat to them, but they do love me.

"Hey Quinn! What are you doing with Mudblood Granger, Weslebee, and Pothead?!" I heard the sexy voice of one of my MANY crushes, Draco call.

"Come on Draco. They aren't that bad." I say looking at his smirking face. His smirk falls immediately as I stick up for them. He doesn't like the fact that I hang out with the boy who almost got his father a one way ticket to Azkaban. I care about Lucius. He's like a father to me, but that won't stop me from hanging out with my friends. Plus Harry was just a baby.

"Whatever White." He sneered, turning to leave. "Just remember which house your in and who your real friends will be in the end." He started walking away.

"Draco!" I shouted, "I'll be back." I directed towards the three, before hurrying toward the furious blonde. "Come on Draco! Look at me!" he was unresponsive. "Please!" I shouted my vision blurring as tears begin to form, but I quickly blinked them away. "Fine." I said in a broken whisper, "see you in eighth year." I said. "Next year I'm going to spend with my family. Goodbye Malfoy." I spat his last name like venom and he visibly flinched at the use of it.

I walked away, furious and broken. I started to hum and pretty soon the words formed in my head and I was using my memory like a stereo.

How can you see into my eyes like open doors?
Leading you down into my core, where I've become so numb
Without a soul, my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside (I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside (save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run (I can't wake up)
Before I come undone (save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real
Bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside (I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside (save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run (I can't wake up)
Before I come undone (save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch, without your love
Darling, only you are the life among the dead

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years, it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here (there must be something more)
Bring me to life

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside (I can't wake up)
Wake me up inside (save me)
Call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)
Bid my blood to run (I can't wake up)
Before I come undone (save me)
Save me from the nothing I've become

Bring me to life
(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)
Bring me to life

I didn't even know I was singing aloud until I ended and heard low clapping. Blaise Zabini came out from behind the corner, smirking slightly. "Damn Quinn if I knew you could sing like that I wouldn't have waited till third year to talk to you." He said in his sexy Italian accent. "Close your mouth your drooling." He laughed pulling me into a hug. "It'll be a shame to see you go"

"It'll be hard to leave." I replied, breathing in the sent of his cologne. The familiar sent was intoxicatingly comforting. "Ill miss you." I said before pulling away. "I'd better get back. The train will leave in about an hour if I don't hurry I'll miss it, and we all know the schools record of missed train dilemmas." I say, remembering the incident with the Wesley family's car and the Womping Willow from second year.

"I'll see you later Q." He lightly kisses my head, before slaughtering off, most likely to flirt with some poor unsuspecting fourth year.

I quickly head up to the girls dormitory, look around one last time, and depart, saying goodbye for the next two years.

How am I going to survive?

Authors Note: Hope You Liked It! Comment If You'd Like An Original Character Of Your Own Creation To Be Included Or If You'd Like Yourself To Be In It. Comment Description, Name, Age, And What You Want Them To Be, Like Quinn's Best Friend, Bella's Best Friend, Quinn's Rival, Ect. Thanks I Appreciate It! Love You!