Chapter 11 ~ Duty and extra lessons

I sit down and my table and ask IU "Are you ok now ? If not then you should stay home and rest some more "

IU "ehhh? Rest some more ??? No way.. I'm totally fine"

Jiyeon "ohhhhhh.." I was talking with IU and suddenly someone said "Hi" *turn and look*

"Ohh hi Shinhye" I said

IU " who is she???..."

Jiyeon " forgot to tell you... She's my new friend and her name is Shinhye and this is IU."

Both " nice to meet you"

Boys "OMG she's so adorable " all gaze at her

Shinhye *smile*

Boys *fainted* She seem to be popular with the boys...

IU "are you in 11th grade??, same grade with us?"

Shinhye "Yupe, I'm in 1-A the class next to you"

Jiyeon "Ahhh... "

IU whisper " Do you have a boy friend?"

Shinhye " No, How about you guys?"

IU "Yes! They are in our dream, hehe"

Jiyeon " Yeah... I know... It's so sad."

*bell ring *

Shinhye "whoops got to go back to class .. See you guys after lunch" *wave*

IU "she's popular, but seem to be a nice girl"

Jiyeon "Yeah.. I totally gain energy now" *smile*

IU " Me too " *Smile back*

All of the students sits in their seat and talking nonstop... Ah... forgot to mention I just notice the math teacher is our homeroom teacher... I've never look at him in the eyes... So I didn't know until now... OMG I look like a dumb girl *sigh* But he's also scary to me, too !! i think that's why our class are afraid of him... well not only our class...  At the very moment when he comes in, the class zip their mouth and look at him.

Eunjung "Class attention"

*Class bow, and sit down*

The teacher went to he's desk and pull out a bunch of papers "These papers is a review for math...You will get to work with your partner and  I will decide who your partner is... whether you like it or not, you have to work with them...Once I call your name come pick up the paper"

" [D.O, Xiumin], [Eunji, Eunjung], [Naeun, Suho], [ Luhan, IU ], [Baekhyun, Chanyeol], [Jiyeon, Kris], etc."

Since I work with Kris I don't have to get up but just simple turn to his direction... Why is it Kris again... ARG!!! Why I always stuck with him!!??!?!?!

Kris *Sigh* " This is irritating"

This dude..."Tskkkk Ya, dude, It's not like I want to work with you either! Got it?" I said...

Kris " Isn't it that you want to copy off of me?"

I grind my teeth while answering  "Yah!! Are you the one who think your smarter than every body else??!!!?!"

"I didn't say that" Kris doing the work alone...

I want to explode!!! "I swear..." As I remembered he ignored me yesterday or the other day. I don't know... BUT right now he really pissed me off! I look at the paper clueless. I honestly don't know any of these...*sigh* I wondered why Am I at this school...  I just sit there next to him and put my head on the table.

Baekhyun's POV

"Why are they always like that?" I asked Chanyeolie ~

Chanyeol "You wanna know?"