Chapter 1 - Miracle

Jiyeon POV

I am living a normal life as an average girl who has average grades, everything about me is average, but one day a miracle start to happen. Our school is holding a special opportunity for average students like us to go to a better school. It doesn't happen often, only on special occasion and all depends on what school Shinwa is hold the opportunity but luckily IU and I won and get to transfer out into a better school. I heard the rumors that Shinhwa is a huge school and they are packed with bunch of rich people that look down on others because they think that they are the best school in Seoul. The principle of my school told us that we are transferring tomorrow which is too rush but I have to accept it. I went back to my classroom to pack my stuff and say goodbye to a lot of my friends. I was pretty sad, I've known some of them my entire life. I tried to hold back my tears as I say goodbye.

IU POV

Today is the day where I'm transferring to Shinwa with my best friend Jiyeon. I wake up earlier than always and get changed. I'm pretty excited to start off the day with a whole new school, life style and friends. But as always I have to wake up this piggy, she always sleep without wanting to wake up no matter how special that day is.

Ring Ring Ring...

"hello?" Jiyeon spoke with half-awake half-asleep voice.

"Ya!!! Are you still sleeping?" I said in an angry voice

" Yea, of course what do you think I was doing at this time?" I can hear the sound of her body rolling around her bed.

" Ya!!! Get ready for school we got transfer remember?" I yelled at her.

"Ya!! stop saying Ya Ya... I get it okay but it's only 6:15am"

"I search the address of the school and it's far from our home so hurry or we will be late"

"Okay wait at my house then"

"Okay, but you better hurry up" She just hung up on me.

I walk into her house as if I am a member of the family. Her parents and my parents have known each other for years so we're like sisters. I stood near the stairs to wait for her. I was going to yell at her for being a sleepy head but she already show up at the stairs when I took a deep breath.

"I'm ready let's go" she said, walking down.

"wow you're faster than I expect"

It was a thirty minutes drive before we arrived at the front of the entrance, our eyes are sparkling like we've never seen anything so cool and pretty before. This school is totally out of the small world that we live in.

Jiyeon " Woah, IT'S SO BIGGGGG!!! I never imagine to study in a school like this"

"That's why its call a rich school, let's head to the class"

Jiyeon " Okay"

The classroom, the chairs, everything is big and better than our school. There are also many cute guys in the classroom, they make my heart go Tha-Thump Tha-Thump.

Teacher " We have 2 new transfer student, please introduce yourself"

Jiyeon " Hi, My name is Jiyeon and I'm a new transfer student here, please take care of me"

IU " Hello I'm IU, a new transfer student, nice you meet you"

Classmates "Where did they transfer from?"

Girl 1 " I think they are from a school call ACS High"

Boy 1 "What? Isn't that school for the middle class to poor people? Why are they here?"