Chapter 5 ~Sick Day~

Jiyeon POV

Tooot Tooot Toot, my alarm rings, telling my to wake up. I tried to sit up with all my strength but my body feel so hot and so sick I couldn't open my eyes. I placed my hand on my forehead, trying to see if I had a fever. I wanted to stay home but my mom told me to go to school because my fever doesn't seem to be that bad. We went to practice first thing in the morning, I didn't want to go but if I don't, I will be missing a lot of the choreography. I tried to hold my tiredness in and try my hardest to act normal. I feel so tired now after the practice but I don't want to be a burden for the members so I just bare all of it.

IU "Ya... Jiyeon go change for P.E"

"What do we do for P.E?" I asked

IU answer "I think it's swimming lesson"

"Ehhhhhh????" I yelled

IU "What? You don't like swimming?"

"Oh nothing" I said softly

IU "Ahhhh...You don't know how to swim haha"

Me "Pshhh"

DO NOT LISTEN TO IU. I do know how to swim but I'm just not good with it. When I was little, the only thing I focused on after school was taekwondo. It took all of my time so I couldn't do anything besides practice and practice. I really love swimming but I don't really go swimming that much. I only know how to float on water and not let myself drown.

Teacher release an announcement before class start "Since you guys behave last week's lesson I'll let you guys have free time for today" He lay down on the chair and enjoy the view after.

~ Class Cheer ~

Baekhyun " Hey guys lets race to see who's good at swimming"

Chanyeol "Childlish"

Baekhyun "Hyung scared of losing? haha"

"Aishhh race with yourself" Chanyeol said angrily

Baekhyun, Xiumin and Luhan start to race and I just sat along side of the pool.

Eunji come towards me "Are you not going to swim?"

"Ahhh no" I smile

I sat along side of the pool splash water at people with my feet like a child. Even though I'm not feeling well but I couldn't resist my happiness with water. Soona, the girl that I hate the most intentionally walk close to me. She pushed me from behind. I fell into the water. The pool isn't as deep as I thought. I could stand up from where I'm sitting, grab on to the side of the floor and reach up. My clothes are dripping in cold water. I feel like I just came out of the refrigerator. I grabbed a towel and wipe my face and put it around my shoulders. My teeth are tapping against each other and goosebumps are forming in my arms and legs. My fever is going to get worse from this point. OH MY GOD I hate that b!tch.

Eunji yelled "Ya...What are you doing"

Soona laugh "Mian-he" she walked away -_-

I don't even have the strength to argue with her anymore so I just let it slide for once. I walked back, sat on the chair and look at Kris swimming. He look just like a professional. Why is he so good at everything? I wondered. We have only a few minutes left before the next class so I changed back to my clothes first then go up to the classroom. I put my head on top of the table and sleep.

IU POV

I feel so embarrassed with swimsuit on so I enter the pool as soon as possible when I get out of the changing room. I look around me and spotted Baekhyun racing with other people. He looks so cute in everything that he does. My heart keeps racing whenever I look at him. Haiiish when can I release this feeling from my chest? Jiyeon comes out of the changing room after a while. I was trying to swim to Jiyeon but Baekhyun stopped me in the middle.

"Hey can you keep tracking of the score for us?" Baekhyun requested me.

"Eh??"

"We are racing to see who's the best" he smile and get closer to my face "If I win, I'll reward you something" he whispered to me.

"Ok deal!" I said loud and proud. They line up at the end of the pool waiting for me to say go to start the race.

"1,2,3 START" I yell. All I pay attention to was Baekhyun, he swim in the butterfly strokes taking the lead from his hyung touching the other end of the pool and reverse back. As expect from his confident, he beat his hyungs.

"Blehhhh I WON" I can hear the brag from afar.

"Whatever" they said and walk away.

Baekhyun happily swim in my direction. He stood in front of me "How's that?"

"Woah, you're pretty good!"

"Right?" he said confidentially. Seeing him happy like that also makes me happy. I want time to stop right now at this moment.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

They all went back into the classroom to get ready for the next subject. The teacher saw a girl sleeping at the back of the room so he called her on purpose to solve the problem that he just put on the board.

"Jiyeon come up please" He said staring directly at her.

Kris tried to help Jiyeon by poking her shoulder but it do no help at all.

"Ya...Jiyeon wake up" IU whispered and shake her body.

Jiyeon opened her eyes "what?"

"Stand up the teacher's tell you to solve the problem"

Jiyeon stood up in panic trying hard to open her eyes. She scoot her chair back to be able to get out. Jiyeon only take medicine this morning at home, her fever is worsen due to what happen at the pool. She took one step away from her chair and her legs give out. Kris reflexes is faster than always. He grab her from falling down and carried her to the infirmary right away without hesitation.

Baekhyun "Ehhhhh? What happen?"

Eunjung "She's sick...Maybe she had a fever"

Baekhyun "Oh myy"

Suzy "Hope she's okay"

Xiumin follows Baekhyun "Oh jesus"

"Oh god" D.O play along.

"Oh Lord" Luhan catch on.

Eunjung "Shut up, you guys are annoying"

Hahaha they laugh on.