Chapter 3 Haunt House

Today is Holloween's day. A lot of people are excited but most of them are boys. Most of girls are scared because they knew that they would end up going to a scary place and also have to be partner with a guy. The school doesn't allow same gender partner on Halloween's day because guys have to protect girls is what they believed.

No one POV
The amosphere is the same as always. The others are talking about Halloween, but Kris and Chanyeol didn't care, they just sat at the couch, listen to music and play on their phone.
Baekhyun "I heard that our school gonna go to a haunt house this year"
Eunji "Where did we go last year I forgot?"
Baekhyun "As I remember it's a haunted school?"
Eunjung "Yupe I think so"
Jiyeon "They change places every year?"
Qri "Yupe, we also have to pick a different gender partner"
Jiyeon "The hell, this school is so odd"
Naeun "obviously, they like to do odd things that other school don't"
Luhan "We have enough boys and girls why don't we pick now"
D.O " So how are we gonna partner up?"
Eunjung "Lets draw"
D.O "That's a good idea but how are we gonna do that?"
Eunjung get a piece of paper out of her backpack and cut it down into 6 pieces of paper. She wrote down Exo name, and put it in a box.
Enjung "Here's are all of the boys name. Girls will pick a paper out of the box and who ever name on it will be their partner"
Each member of T-ara pick their own paper.
Qri "Woot! I got Luhan ^^"
Eunjung "...Chanyeol si"
IU "Beakhyun"
Baekhyun "Hellllo" He's excited voice make IU flustered.
Na eun "Xiumin"
Eunji "D.O"
And lastly Jiyeon "Aishh...Kris"
Kris heard his name so he stand up and Jiyeon show her paper to him. He pointed his finger toward Jiyeon.
Kris "Ya!!! You? Again???"
Jiyeon squeeze the paper "It's not like I picked you on purpose"
Kris " Aishh I must be unlucky to get you"
Jiyeon "Ya!!! That's my line"
Eunjung "Aigoo...It's just partnering up, not like we order you guys to go on a date or something"
Qri "Okay so it's settle"
Luhan "Ye.."

Eunjung POV
*Claaaang* Door Open
Teacher "Class President"
Eujung "Attention"
Class bow.
Students "Teacher do we have to do this everyday? This is tiresome!"
Teacher "Be quiet. As you know we are going to a field trip"
Boy 1 "We know, and we also knew that we are going to a haunted house so can we choose partner now Teacher nim ?"
Teacher " O-okay t-take your time."
Most of the girls and boys are walking toward our club members, but they got reject because we already select our partner and it's enough.
After we done partnering we walk into the bus and I sit with Eunji.
Eunji "Which haunted house are we going?"
Eunjung "Ask the teacher "
Eunji "aisssshhh..."

Baekhyun POV
I sit with Kris but he's too quiet. I feel a bit lonely. I look at him in a curious eyes. Kris looked back at me and said " Why are you looking at me like that? Do you like me?"
Baekhyun "Ehhhhhh, I'm straight, I was just wondering why are you so quiet?"
Kris "Why are you so annoying"
Baekhyun "ya!!! hyung I'm not annoying, but why are you always fight with Jiyeon that's very unlike of you"
Kris "Mind your own business with your IU-siii "
Baekhyun "Ehhhhh? What? Why IU? Are you teasing me?" my face become bright red.
Kris stared at me for a second "Don't hide anymore your face is bright red like a strawberry"
Baekhyun "YAAAAAAA!!!" I was going to tease Kris about Jiyeon but why did it end this way? Haissshh so embarrassing. I want to dig a hole and hide in there.

Jiyeon POV
The bus arrived at the museum park and we have to walk all the way to where the haunted house is and form a line with my partner .The weather is so cold and it make me mad. A lot of students were complaining but they have to follow the rules.

Jiyeon " Can we not go in there?"
Kris "Yea but I wanna go in"
Jiyeon "you should have told me earlier , you can go in alone then"
Kris " You have to" he tilt down and look at me.
Jiyeon "Why?"
Kris "Because I want to see the face of Jiyeon when she get scared"
Aishh this guy, what is he thinking? Why does he want to tease me so much?
Jiyeon "you went last year right?"
Kris "yea, but not this place."
Jiyeon "can we not go in? Please!!" I put both of my hands together and beg for mercy
Kris "No"
Jiyeon "PLEASEEEEE"
Kris "No"
Asiiishhh, No matter how many times I begged there's only one answer that came out. I'm so scared to the point that I'm praying to Buddha to help me stay alive after this field trip.
Teacher "it's you guys turn right now"
Kris went in right away, I yelled at him he didn't answer so I followed him.
Jiyeon "This place is too dark"
Kris "What do you expect?"
Right at that time there's a hand grabbing on my leg. I feel like my heart stop beating. I jumped and grab onto Kris' arm tightly.
Kris "Eh, Jiyeon is getting scared now huh?" He look at me, enjoying this moment.
Jiyeon "Ya, Stop teasing me and keep going" I can't bare to let go of his arm
Kris " Okay Okay"
When I hold his arm I feel safe and warm, much better than before I wonder why but this feeling feels good. We walk for a short time almost got outside I suddenly heard a really loud scream from behind, it really startled me.