Chapter 8 ~Incident remind of her past~

~Morning at School~

Jiyeon don't know how to do her homework also didn't do her homework so she asked IU.

Jiyeon "IU did you do your homework from yesterday?"

IU "What homework?"

Jiyeon "History, what else?"

IU "Yes why?"

Jiyeon "Can I see it please" Puppy eyes ◕.◕ ✪.✪

IU stick out her tounge "No coppy, figured it out yourself, you always coppying"

"Ya!!! When did I" Jiyeon yelled

Suho heard that Jiyeon didn't do her homework so he walk toward her seat.

"I'll teach you how to do it" Suho said with a smile

While Suho was teaching Jiyeon Baekhyun approached IU

"Can you help me with my homework hehe I forgot to do it" Baekhyun said with a smile

IU "Sure which problem?"

"Ya!!! What's wrong with you???Not helping me but Baekhyun???" Jiyeon yelled

"I help who I want to okay?" IU yelled back

Suzy "What's wrong with you two? This is my first time hearing you both arguing"

"She's being picky" Jiyeon said

"Ya!!!! You're the one who's argue first" IU voice raise high

"Tskk Arraseo I won't argue with you anymore!!!!" Jiyeon said in an angry voice and concentrate in Suho to teach her again.

IU POV

When I wake up in the morning my dad yelled at me for no reason and compared me to other student like my best friend Jiyeon. I hate it when people compare me to other people. That's why I'm mad at her. Out of all day why does she need help with her homework today (ノ-_-)ノ・・・ Well anyways when I'm mad or angry at her she always come and make up with me first. Why did Suho always helping her? Does he have a crush on her or something? That's strange. I guess he's nice to everyone.

~P.E Time~

The class gather at the gym. The teacher make the boys play basketball and the girls watch. All of the girl cheer for Exo, but they are not all in the same team. This is the first time that Jiyeon and IU are watching Exo played basketball so they're all excited. The boys are warming up and get ready to play .

THE WHISTLE BLOW!!!!

Kris team has the ball and passed it to Kris. Since Kris is so tall, he run super fast toward the other team goal, he jump and shoot the ball into the basket. He aimed for 3 points and make it. Jiyeon and IU were surprised, they didn't know that Kris was good at basketball. They continue to watch Kris making goals in the basket. It goes in a flow for a few time then suddenly Suho stole the ball from Kris's hand and ran toward the basket and shoot. HE MAKE IT IN!!!

Jiyeon POV

It looks interesting when handsome guys are playing basketball, it's my favorite sport too. I'm so proud and enjoyed it very much, but it looks like they are fighting when I look at their expression and their gaze. I must be wrong though because Suho is kind and sweet, they are also childhood friends.

I whisper to IU "They are good"

IU " I know right"

After I talked to her I remembered about what happen this morning. I forgot things easily. Whenever we're angry at each other we make up easily. (。◕‿◕。)