Chapter 10~ Me.... Alone

The school use to be warm but now it feel so cold. The first place Jiyeon and IU use to go to, now doesn't seem to be the same place anymore. Jiyeon now smile more than she used to be. Everyday start off with a smile ☆●☆

~Morning~ (IU call jiyeon)

Jiyeon "Hi..hi"

IU "I don't think I can go to school today, mianeh"

Jiyeon "What happen? anything wrong?"

IU cough "I'm so sick today and I can barely get out of my bed"

Jiyeon "Want me to take care of you?"

IU "Nah...I'll be fine soon... Go to school or else your mom's gonna kill you"

Jiyeon "But how can I go to school without you?"

IU "Just be yourself like you always use to be"

Jiyeon "Okay okay... take care"

Jiyeon hang off on IU and get ready to go to school by bus. She got into the classroom and walk toward her seat. Jiyeon's table are full of drawing and words like Stupid GIRL!!! GO BACK TO YOUR SCHOOL!!!! stuff like that. She try hard to ignore them by listen to music and do her own things. The classmates laugh at her in a pitiful way.

SoonA "It's finally time for you to pay back!!! I'll make your life more miserable from now on."

There's a guy who's looking at Jiyeon out of the window, looking at everything she does and slowly walk away.

E'T Room

Eunji "What are we gonna do about our performance? We don't have much time left"

Naeun "Aishhh~ It's all ruin because of that girl"

Xiumin "Let's practice tomorrow"

D.O "Yea~ let's not waste anymore time."

Eunjung "Okay okay...it's settle"

Luhan "Same location"

Naeun "tskkk I got ignored again..."

Baekhyun doesn't care much about what's going on and talking about his own things.

Baekhyun whisper to Chanyeol "I heard that Jiyeon's going to school alone today."

Chanyeol "...mhm"

Baekhyun put his hand to his chin "Then where's IU?"

Chanyeol "Ya...about yesterday you leave your hyung alone...how can you said that I already ate even though I didn't?"

Baekhyun "Sorry hyung , I thought you didn't want to eat with us hehe"

Chanyeol "excusses, don't trust you"

Baekhyun "I'm the most person to be trust in E'T"

Chanyeol gets angry "Such a Liar..."

Baekhyun "Okay Okay... I wont do that again okay okay, but where's Kris hyung? Is he late today?"

Chanyeol "Go ask him"

Baekhyun "If I know where he is why would I ask you? Pabo"

Jiyeon POV

While I was in the classroom, it's so early and there were a lot of free time I was so bored I didn't know what to do because IU isn't here today. I look into my backpack and saw bunch of books that I've read. I took it out and go to the library to return these books. I was walking in the hallway and saw Kris and Krystal walking by. I walk slowly and try to smile at them but they just pass by me like I'm a stranger. I feel hurt... "JIYEON don't be upset, don't give up, you can do it, You'll get use to these kind of things from now on. FIGHTING!!!" I said and comfort myself. I pad my cheeks so that I can be awake and walk to the library to return all of the books. No matter how hard I think I don't find a reason why Kris is being cold to me. He comfort me the other day and now act as if we're stranger. It's fine anyway he can do what he wants, not like it's my problem.