Chapter 9 ~Can't Hide~

Jiyeon was sleeping peacefully in her room, but then someone yelled so loud "JIYEON!!!! WAKE UP!!!" Jiyeon just turn around and went back to sleep again.

"WAKE UP YOU PIGGG!!!!" Someone shake her body.

Finally Jiyeon open her eyes and and startle herself "How did you get in here" Jiyeon asked. "Your mom open the door and let me in" IU answer

Jiyeon sit on her bed "I though you were my mom all this time"

IU " Am I that old -_-"

Jiyeon "wow!!! You said that my mom's old??? I'M TELLING"

IU "SHHHH, you pig, anyway here's your backpack"

Jiyeon lay down again "Just put it anywhere"

IU "Aren't you going to school today" Jiyeon cover herself with a blanket and didn't say anything.

IU "Jiyeon-Ah, you can't hide forever"

Jiyeon "I know~"

IU "Then face it and deal it"

Jiyeon "But you know, when I imagine all of the eyes are staring at me, looking at me in a unfriendly way. I don't like it!!!"

IU "But if you don't go, you will be in more trouble"

Jiyeon "Its my business"

IU "If you don't go I'll stay here"

"Aishh I'll go OKAY!!!" Jiyeon took the banket off and went to get ready. IU smile happily

They got to school.The rumors spread out to the whole school and a lot of people are staring at Jiyeon in a strange way. They were whispering to each other and make Jiyeon felt uncomforable. Jiyeon went straight into the classroom, there are bunch of people are talking about her and staring at her.

"YA!!!!!" IU yelled at the classmates

The Classmates got startle, they stop talking and doing their own things

Jiyeon felt uncomfortable. She take out an earphone and listen to music to calm herself so she couldn't hear anything and so it make her felt more comfortable.

IU "Give me one, I want to shared them with you"

Jiyeon smiled and give one to IU

Jiyeon closed her eyes so she couldn't see anything.

They both laying down facing each other and pretend like sleeping.

~E'T Room~

Na eun "Do you think Jiyeon will go to school today"

Luhan "No..."

Na eun "I thought she was really a nice person"

Chanyeol "You sure talk too much, like an old grandma"

Na eun "YOU!!!"

Eunjung suddenly changing the subject, she turn around looked at Kris "Where are you going yesterday?"

Kris playing on his phone while answering the question "What you mean?"

Eunjung "Right when Suzy got hurt where were you?"

Kris said in a boring voice "Somewhere"

Eunjung "Tell me properly!"

Kris "Your not my mom, going anywhere is my own choice, do I have to tell you everything I do?"

Eunjung surprised, this is the first time ever that Kris talk back. He usually just ignore and walk away. Eunjung just shut up after that without knowing what else to say. Kris went out of the room and start to walk to class on his own.