Chapter 14~ First Concert

Jiyeon's POV

We play together so happy and without realizing that 30 minutes went by and we rushed to the stadium together. I stood alone in the crowd and listen to their songs as Kris went back stage and prepare for the songs. Exo and T-ara voices are so nice they look so happy while singing. It doesn't feel like I enjoy it as much. I thought that I would be able to stand on the same stage as them. I practice really hard, but in the end it doesn't even matter anymore. The audience enjoyed their song, they clap along as the song continue, finally the song end. I thought that this was the last song, and the concert was going to end soon so I turn around, was about to go look for IU but a sudden voice stopped me.

"I wrote this song for a special person, hope you enjoy"

The guitar starting to play, and he's deep voice raise, what is this feeling? It feels like I'm going to melt from just hearing his voice.

Lyrics:

Why does it break my heart, your frozen eyes.
They seem to be crying
I want to go up to you and hug you
You can lean on me
When no one's on your side
I'll wait for you, always
Oh, You're the only one for me.
If only my tears, my love could take you in
I'd wrap my soft touches, warm stare around you.
Even if you act alright, I can feel how exhaust you are
How long have you been fighting alone
You don't have to say, It's only a painful past
I will love you always, oh and your secret too

The lyrics are emotional and feels so nice. I love ballad song and this one almost make me cry. Huhu so sweet, it's like an ost for a sad scene of the drama. He really know how to write songs. The audience are sobbing like little kids. His deep voice, How could I describe this feelings? HE CAN SING!! HE CAAAANNNN SINGGG!! I didn't expect him to be so good at singing. Somehow the song really describing me? just a little bit? or am I imagining it? I face palm myself, it's impossible hahah I'm thinking too much just by having fun with him for a day. I stand there and listen till the end of the song and the performance is also done by then. Right then I got a text from Kris

"Are you still at the fair?" He asked
"Ya" I reply
"Did you listen to my song?"
"Ya"
"Mhm, Was it good? Are you touch? after hearing my song"
"Hmm... Yea. I never knew you can sing :O "
"Yah, What's with that never knew? Are you provoking me right now?"
"Noooooooo, obviously nooooot, I'm just jealous of your pretty voice!" I space then skip 10 line "Did you expect me to say that? PFFFT"
"You! Just wait and see"
"I'M NOT SCARE OF YOU" After those text I went and find IU.

I found Shinhye and IU who sit together and wait for me at the bench. I ran over and talk to them. I feel so guilty that I spend the time with Kris...Omo what do I say, how should I explain this to her? I look at Shinhye and she seems like crying.

ShinHye "That song was touching, I end up crying"

Jiyeon "Oh hahaha Yeah" I feel relief for a moment

IU "He's unexpectedly good"

ShinHye smile like a person who's in love "Even though I can't give him this, I'm still happy to be able to see him happy" she hold out the phone accessories that she try hard to win.

I patted ShinHye's head trying to comfort her "You can just give it to him at school" I smile

"Yeah" she sounds so innocent. After a little talk we went home. Today was tired but I was able to enjoy myself which I think it's a good thing.

Kris POV

This girl seriously pffft hahahaha these are our first texts ever but they are really enjoyable. I pack my stuff and about to go home after the stage ends.
Baekhyun "WOW HYUNG you're voice is so beautiful, I almost cry" he act like a little kid.
Luhan "They really are, I wonder who you wrote that to? " He smile in an evil way.
Chanyeol " I think we already know it don't we?" He smirk.
Kris "Pshhh, Keep in wondering by yourself, I'm going home first, see ya'll tomorrow"
Baekhyun "Atleast give us a hint geeez"

Today I'm really happy after hanging around with Jiyeon just for a while, it brighten up my day. It was really enjoyable. I haven't had fun like this in a very long time. I went home and lay down. I suddenly remember the owing part about Jiyeon and so I called her.

Jiyeon picked up the phone but not saying anything.

"Why aren't you talking?" I asked her while laying down.

"Ya! You're the one who called me" Jiyeon reply

"But you're the one who picked up" I answer once again

Jiyeon "If your not saying anything important then I'll hang up"

"Ehhh Ehhhh Ehhh Wait" I hesitated "Umm.. Want to go on a date this Saturday?"

Jiyeon "Why would I go?.."

Kris "Ehhhh Going with a handsome guy like me? You should be happy."

Jiyeon "Pffft, then find someone else. I'm busy"

Kris "Yah! wait, you suppose to pay back what you owe me right?"

Jiyeon "owe?" She wondered then realizing it by herself "Ahhh.... that... I guess if I go then we'll be event right?"

Kris "Yehh.."

Jiyeon "Okay then, you choose the location and time. I'll be there on time"

Kris "Okay then see you" After hang up the phone I scream in excitement. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHH I jumped around the bed like a idiot who falls in love. I'm really looking forward to the date. I wondered what should I wear? something casual but nice? Where should we go? This is my first date so I don't even know what to do. I should ask people for advice after. Saturday seems so close by but yet so far, I have to wait for 6 days. Even so I'm happy that she accept my invite.

Sorry guys for the long wait =< I kind of went back and fix some of the chapters that I feel insecure about. Thanks for your support and I'll make sure to update as fast as possible =D