Chapter 7 ~Transfer Student~

Jiyeon POV

I suddenly wake up at 6:30AM I wonder if I am going to school today. I think and think then I came up with an answer. I should go since I'm totally fine now. I've gather up all of my energy. But since IU thought that I would stayed home so she went to school alone and now I have to take the bus -_-

I got to school, walk into the classroom but half of the class are emptied and the members weren't there. I rush to E'T room but I didn't see them either maybe they are practicing right now. I went back to the classroom and wait for the class to start.

Teacher "We have a new transfer student"

Girls "Wow Taaaeeekbaaaaak!!!!! All of the cute boys are in our classroom"

Transfer Student "Hi I'm Suho, the new transfer student, please take care of me" smile

Girls "Opppa sit next to me!!!!! You're so handsome!!!!!! >////<"

It's true that he's handsome but I don't think he's more handsome than Exo :D. I'm so lonely now :(( When are they gonna come back. If I know that it would be boring like this I should've stayed home and sit on my computer watching kpop ^-^. That transfer student Suhoj sit right behind me...It felt weird and awkward...

P.E TIME!!!! I saw E'T come back to the classroom.

IU run towards me "Didn't you stay home today?"

" I decide to go to school since I feel so much better now" I said in an excited voice.

Suzy "It feels nice when your here" smile

Baekhyun "Change change change"

I waited for the member to get changed and went to the gym.

Chanyeol POV

We walk into the gym and saw the unfamiliar face. He looks familiar but from afar I can't really see his face.

"Who is he" Naeun ask while pointing that guy.

"A new transfer student" Jiyeon answer

"Wow, so handsome, he's perfect, my style" Eunji said

Baekhyun "Ya...Kris, Chanyeol hyung, Isn't he Suho?"

"How did you know his name" Jiyeon asked

"Wow Jinja? It's him?????? That's impossible" Kris said in a low and soft voice.

Baekhyun yelled "Hey Suho come here!!!!"

Suho heard the voice so he turn around and when he saw us he felt totally excited and run toward here...Since the teacher isn't coming yet....

Suho "Wow Long time no see, You're growing taller" he said while putting his hand on Kris' shoulder.

"Stop joking around" Kris said

Suho "You never changed at all"

Baekhyun "Why are you here?"

Suho " I just got back to Korea last week and who are they?" said while looking at T-ara

Baekhyun "They are our members since we form a club hehe"

Baekhyun introduced all of the member then greet them.

Baekhyun "Since your here ....Krystal is also here too?"

Suho "Yeah, she's jealous because I get to see Kris more than her Hahahaha"

Baekhyun laughed "Lucky Kris hyung"

The teacher come so we stopped talking and continue class.

"Flash Back ~Child Hood Time"