Chapter 2 - Mean Girl ~

Jiyeon POV

  Tooot Toooot Toooot , the sound of my alarm went off. I reach my hand to the side of the desk next to my bedroom where the clock is and turn it off. I roll over and over, hugging my pillow and went back to sleep again.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?" I received a call from IU
IU "Get ready"
"Can I sleep just one more minute please" I yawn~~~~
IU "U PIGGGGGY WAKKKKE UPPPP" she yelled from the other side.
"PLEASEEEE" I beg, rolling around my bed.
IU "Ya!! Get ready or I'm gonna leave you behind"
"Okay okay fine I'll wake up you don't have to be mean"
IU "You can just walk by yourself to school"
"I said I'll get up, be at my house"
Toot Toot Toot
Aishhh !!! I slam my phone, I sit up in a half sleep and awake face to get ready for school.
IU "Jiyeon I'm here are you ready yet?"
"Coming" I rush downstairs. "Let's GOOOO" I get excited to start off my second day at Shinwa even though I'm still pretty sleepy.

We walk into class together as the old days. While we were talking, three girls blocked our path which make us stop. I look up at them, a girl with long wavy hair, her face is full of make up, her skirt is shorter than the regular dress code rule and the other two looks like two regular students. They glared at IU and I like they want to eat us alive. I don't even know them so why are these girls being so rude.

"Hey poor girl, You should go back to your old school" one of the girl speaks while crossing her arms.
"Yea, this isn't the kind of school you would get your dirty clothes into" another girl act like she's the boss.
I stared at them for a while, clenching my teeth and fist. I want to punch them so bad but since this is my second day. I don't want to get suspended, so I tried hard to hold it in. I really hate girls that think they are the best and look down on other people, they are born with a gold spoon in their mouth already , not like they work hard for it. I held IU's hand and tried to find another path to walk away from them.
"Ya, where are you going? with those hair and cheap clothes of yours!" they goes again.
"Hey IU, do you hear dogs barking? I can't understand their language at all" I tried mocking them.
"What a cheap trash talk you have there, you really have nothing but that?" she come close and flick my hair.
"Get your filthy hand off of me." I flick her hand away from my hair and continue "What have you guys done in life? Sitting home and let your parents spoon feed you? then go around showing off? Is bullying the poor all you can do?"
It seems like they are boiling like hot water, the steam are coming out of their head, I chuckle seeing them this angry make me so satisfy. 
"YA!!! YOU!!!" She raised her hand and tried to slap me.

Kris' POV

I was walking to school with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, passing by the hallway in front of me are bunch of girls arguing with each other. Girls are really troublesome, they don't know when to stop looking down on each other.

"Isn't that Jiyeon and IU?" Baekhyun point at the girls that I was talking about.

Chanyeol "Yeah I think so"

This seem to be very interesting so we end up watching them having a fight. I thought these two transfer students are just like other girls "weakling" who are scared and cry after being bullied but they actually fight back. Those lines from Jiyeon really change my perspective about her, what an interesting girl I chuckle. Right then I saw a coming slap from the bully girl so I ran quickly to stop them.

"What are you trying to do with this hand?" I squeezed her hand.
"Ow Ow!!! It hurts please let me go. I just wanted to be friend with them but they reject me and make fun of me that's why" They make an obvious lies.
"They're one of our members now please be nice to them" Baekhyun try to end things as smooth as possible.
Girls "Oh really?! Haha I didn't know that I'm sorry can you let go of my hand now?!"
I let go of her hand with a warning "Don't ever get close to them again" they ran away with them angers overflowing.
"Pheeewwww , that saves us" IU wipe her sweat from her forehead.
"Haishhh those jerks, I want to punch them in the face and give them a beating to satisfy myself." She raised her fist as she talks.
"Jiyeon is really an interesting girl" Baekhyun smiled
Jiyeon " Ehhhhhhh?"