Chapter 15 ~ The First Date

Jiyeon unexpectedly wake up early than the alarm clock. She washed her face and run back into her room.She open her closet and pull tons of clothes out and put them on her bed. "Ahhhhh What should I wear?" she talk to herself as she try on clothes in front of a mirror "Will casual clothes be good?" "Aisshhhh These dresses are so uncomfortable" she then try on a white-ish blue ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt with black stripes. Jiyeon also make her clothes look more fashionable by picking a black-red button up shirt and wrap it around her waist. She walk around the living room nervously wait for Kris' text to pick her up. After 5 minutes of waiting, Kris text finally arrived and the date has started.

Kris "Did you wait long?" he asked Jiyeon when she enter the car and put on her seat belt.
Jiyeon "umm.. no not really" Jiyeon look at Kris for a moment. Kris wear a white shirt and a blue button up with skinny jean. Their casual wear are a bit similar to each other.
"So um where are we going?" Jiyeon asked with curiosity.
Kris "secreeeet, we will arrived soon so don't worry" Kris continue focusing on driving mean while Jiyeon try to think of every single place that a date would take place such as movie, amusement park, restaurant, etc. But that would be boring and too normal. They finally arrived and a beautiful scenery capture Jiyeon's attention so she jump out of the car right away.
"Woahhhhhhhhh" Jiyeon amazed from what's in front of her eyes. A beautiful blue sky with blue clear water which is also Jiyeon's favorite color. This is the famous beach for water sports that Jiyeon has been yearning to go to. There are full of challenging games like bungee jumping, ride on a jet ski, suffing, wake boarding, flying fish and other water sports . This is totally Jiyeon's dream place.

"This is amazing" She yelled in excitement. Kris is totally satisfy by the look on Jiyeon's face. The first thing Jiyeon did was taking out her shoes and walk along side the seashore, she can't hide her excitement at all. Kris went to change for a while then came back in short and a thin jacket.

"Woahhh, This is so nice and refreshing" Jiyeon roll up her pant and went a little deeper into the water, she still enjoying the view. Seeing Jiyeon like that Kris burst out laughing from watching her.

"Why are you laughing?" Jiyeon look at Kris

"Haha, you play like a little kid" Kris continue to laugh.

"Ya! I'm not a little kid" Jiyeon plash water at Kris' face as he tried to block them.

Kris "Are you planning on playing with that clothes on?" He look at those uncomfortable jeans that she got on.

"Why?" Jiyeon looked at her clothes then suddenly realized it was a bit uncomfortable "This is the only clothes I have, you should've told me to prepare."

Kris "Eh, it's no fun if I tell you...There's a store nearby for clothes so lets go"

"Tskk, No thank you. I'm fine like this" she continue enjoying herself by walking and kicking the water. Kris gets irritated so he rush to Jiyeon, grab her by the wrist and drag her along with him.

"Ya! I said I don't want to wear it" Jiyeon try to resist but it was hopeless since Kris is way stronger than her.

"Too bad" Kris keep on dragging her. They arrived at the store that sold bikinis for both men and women each side. They walk in to the women section.

"Just pick anything" Kris said while sitting down in a chair near the fitting room.

"Ummm let see.. " Jiyeon can't help but look around. She kept looking at the sky blue two piece that has a curly design. She went into the fitting room and try it on. Jiyeon feel so embarrassed to open the door, having a guy stare directly at you when you walk out is embarrassing "Should I open? But it's so embarassing ahhhh" Jiyeon keep holding into the curtain , she slide the curtain by an inch and try to peek at what Kris is doing. She closed it right away after seeing Kris staring at her direction.