SENIOR NIGHT

|BRIANNA|

The job at Victoria Secret was helping a lot. I finally got a cell phone. School was getting better. Me and King were a actually couple now.

Tonight was senior night and all the seniors decided to go bowling. I threw on my black tights, royal blue PINK sweat shirt and a pair of white forces. When I walked in, it was packed. I sat at the table with this girl Ashley who I recently clicked with. Everybody was having a good time bowling, eating and just talking.

"Wassup?" King asked sitting across from me.

"Nothing much."

"Meet me outside in 5 minutes."

"Ok."

He got up and walked around talking to every body. I saw him leaving out the door and waited a few before I followed. My phone begin ringing.

"Hello?"

"I'm in my car."

I looked over all the cars then spotted his camero. I pulled at the door. He unlocked the door and I hopped in. He was just chilling listening to music.

"What you doing after this?" He looked over at me.

"I don't know, wassup?"

"Chill with me."

I don't work tommorow until 5, so I agreed.

We stared at each other then he leaned in and kissed me. His soft lips pressed against mines. I pulled back and smiled. He pecked my lips again.

I got out the car and headed back inside before anybody started looking for me. Me, Ashley and Tiffany decided to go grab a bite to eat. Ashley wanted Chili's so that's were we headed. We were in Chili's waiting for our food when I got a call.

"Come outside." He hung up.

I pretend my mom was on the phone, so I could walk outside. I got inside his car.

"Wassup." I asked.

He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss got deeper by the seconds. He rubbed my thighs and I was so into him, the kiss, I didn't care about anything. He broke the kiss and begin sucking my neck. I was in heaven.

"Bri, I want you." We continued making out and I rubbed his chest. He unzip my pants and slid his hand in. I moaned but never broke our kiss. We kept going for about 15minutes.

"You a bad girl." He smiled and I grabbed his face and kissed him again. After we controlled ourselves, he spoke.

"Go back with your friends, I call you tonight baby."

"Stop by the house later." I told him before I got out the car.

I got out the car and headed back inside. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up.

|KING|

I watched Brianna go back inside then pulled off. My girl. My phone vibrated.

"Hello."

"King, come hang with the crew. We finna head to the club."

"Text me the address and I'm on the way."

"Alright."

I chilled with the boys for a long ass time then after a while I start missing my baby.

"I'm about to head out, Ima holla at yall later."

.........

"Who is it?"

"It's me baby."

She opened the door and we headed straight for her room. I jumped straight on her bed. She locked the door and laid down under the cover. She stared in my eyes. I crawled under the covers and hovered over her. We kissed and I begin pulling her shorts down. I unbuckled my pants.

"King." She whispered.

"I got you baby, don't worry."

............................

I end up staying over Bri's house the whole night.

"You good?"

"Yes, just feel different you know."

"Well, I'm glad I was your first and going to be your last."

"Oh really?" She sat up in the bed.

"Hell Yea, you ain't going no where."

"No nigga, you ain't going no where." She climbed in my lap.

"Damn sholl aint, you knocked me out." I grabbed her ass and kissed her.

"Whatever King."

She tried to get off but I wasn't hearing that. I begin sucking on her neck and she let out a moan which caused somebody to get happy. I grabbed her ass and begin moving her against my member. I notice she wasn't wearing any shorts or underwear from the previous night and I slid two fingers inside which caused her to shiver.

"Brianna!" Her mom knocked on the door.

We froze.

"Yes mam?"

"I'm going to the grocery store."

"Ok."

She looked at me.

"Don't worry, I parked around the corner."

We heard the front door shut and lock then we went back to our business.

..........

|BRIANNA|

"What's my name?" King asked.

He had just took a shower and was putting his clothes on while I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Umm, Kelvin right." I laughed.

"Don't play with me Brianna."

"I forgot."

"Should I refresh your memory, because it was clear last night."

She looked around the room.

"You don't remember, Uhh King, Mhmm daddy right there."

"Shut up." She threw a pillow at me. Then we was play fighting on the bed.

............................

A few weeks later.

|BRIANNA|

"Hello?"

"What you doing bae?"

"Laying down."

"What's wrong?"

"My stomach hurt."

"You need me to bring you something."

"A sprite and some candy."

A few minutes later, King was walking though the door. We laid a bunch of covers and blankets on the living room floor and sat there and watched movies.

"How does it feel?" King asked.

"How does what feel?" I looked up at him.

"You know."

"Ohhh, it's horrible like you get these crazy cramps in your stomach and then, it's just hard to explain."

I laid my head back on his shoulder. He rubbed my stomach until I feel asleep.

............

When I woke up I notice I was in my bed instead of the living room. I was reaching for my phone when I saw a note.

You feel asleep on me sleepy head, lol. that's ok though. Sorry I had to leave you but I got football pratice. I know you would be hungry when you woke up, so I order you pizza and left your snacks on the cabinet. I hope you feel better baby, call me when you get up.

-King.

Gosh I love that boy.