Oh No!

|EMILY|

It was Sunday morning and I dragged Sean to church with me. I was glad he was sticking around more. After church we decided to stop by my parents house. I stood at the front door waiting.

"Baby they gone hate me, I don't wanna do this." Sean whispered.

"For me, for our baby please."

"Ok, Emily fine." He Sighed.

I heard my dad come to the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me daddy."

The locks click and the door swung open. He pulled me in for a hug.

"Why haven't you called me? We got to talk!"

I grabbed Sean's hand and we followed my dad.

"Hey Emily, Hey Sean." My mom spoke.

Hey we replied together.

"Y'all ready to eat?"

"Of course I am." I laughed.

We sat at the table and begin eating.

|JAMES|

"So Sean what are your feelings for my daughter?"

"We'll Sir, I'm not going to lie to you. My feelings are really deep for Emily, We're not in love but I can see us getting there."

"Where did you guys meet?"

"We meet at the store, her and her friends were leaving a game and we meet on the candy isle."

I nodded. He didn't seem to bad but it's much more I need to find out, if he's going to be apart of the family.

"Do you work?"

|SEAN|

Emily dad was asking a lot of questions, but I can't blame him. If we have a daughter, I'll be the same way.

"Do you work?" He asked looking up at me. I looked over to Emily.

"Yes Sir, I work at Edwards Wood Company." Of course I wasn't going to tell her dad I was a drug dealer, their 17 your daughter is already dating a 21year Old.

"Ok, that's nice."

"What about your family?" Her mom jumped in.

"My mother had me then ran away with my dad, I was raised by Auntie and her husband."

"Sorry to hear that, do they stay here?" Her mom continued.

"Yes mam, they do."

"Emily have you meet his people?" Her father jumped in.

"Mrs. Laura is a busy person."

"Hmp, how old are you again Sean?"

"21."

"I'm not sure if I like Emily living with you."

"Dadddy!" Emily nearly yelled.

"Why not Mr. Jones?" I had to know this answer.

"You're a working man, so you say, so while your working who's there with Emily?"

"Sir, I only work on week days and I'm home by 4. Emily is out of school by 3 so she's only there by herself for a hour."

He nodded. We continue with dinner and was on our way out.

"You seem like a cool man Sean, stop by anytime. Bye princess."

|JAMES|

"She's growing up so fast."

"Baby, she'll be ok. She's going to have to grow up now, we raised her pretty good."

|EMILY|

"My dad is a asshole."

"He's not baby." Sean laid with his head on my chest and rubbed my stomach.

"What I am going to do, I'm seventeen and pregnant?" I played in his hair.

"You're going to graduate, be a great mother, then go back to school. I don't want you working."

"Why can't I work?"

"I want you focused baby, I got this."

"Are you going to quit?"

"Don't know."

"What you mean you don't know, I do want you here on earth with your child."

"Just my child, what about you?" He hovered over my body.

"I'm not playing Sean."

"I love you Emily." He kissed my lips then rolled to his side. I would usually put up a fight, but tonight I was exhausted.