FAMILY VACATION

Bri, King & House in the Bahamas in MultiMedia

KING

"We're going to the Bahamas for spring break."

"That's nice, I think we're going back home." Bri spoke while drinking her smoothie.

"I wish you could go with me." I looked at her.

"I wouldn't interrupt you guys family time. Who's going?"

"My household. My mom parents, My grandma and Ben, Killian and maybe his new girlfriend."

"He has a new one? I can't with him." Bri laughed.

EMILY

Sean has been working at this barber shop "trying" to do right for me and our baby boy! Things are beginning to piece back together. I was back on my school work, I found a small job at this place in the mall. I was basically greeting customers and sitting down ringing them up. An plus me and Sean are good. Ashley came over so we could have a girls day out. We went to the mall and got our toes did and I shopped for the baby.

"Yall haven't came up with a name yet?" Ash asked as I picked out some outfits. "No, not really."

"Sean Jr. ?" I frowned my face. My baby wasn't going to be no junior, not at all. "We'll think of something."

"You know prom is around the corner?"

"I will help you pick out a dress."

"No Em, I want you to go."

"Ash, I just can't, I'm five months pregnant and I can't afford a dress."

"Can you at least consider it, I don't want you ruining his prom when he gets older because you didn't go. And plus you already have a date ." She smirked and nudged my shoulder.

"Let's go eat, I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry." She laughed.

KING

"King, get up we can't be late!" My dad yelled from the other side of the door. He never wanted to be late. I hopped in the shower and threw on clothes. I grabbed my two bags and headed downstairs.

"Paizlei baby come on." My dad yelled ready to go. Kiley and Karter were already in the truck, and we were waiting on mom with her luggage.

"Don't start Kash." She rolled two suitcases and carried three bags not including her purse. We packed all the luggage and headed out.

We all met at Ben house. The only person we were waiting on was Killian. Since he was supposed to be driving his truck to the airport.

KILLIAN

"Don't cheat on me while I'm gone." Kaya spoke.

"I promise I won't." I kissed her lips.

"Umm, what time you supposed to meet them?" Kaya spoke in between our kiss.

"5 minutes ago." I smirked.

"OMG Killian go!" She rose off the bed. I smacked her ass and headed out the door.

My phone begin ringing and I already knew who it was.

"I'm on the way." I spoke.

"We need for you to make a stop, Todd daughter is coming to, so can you pick her up. I'll send you the address."

"Nigga, why you just ain't say Paizlei sister, so damn complicated."

I pulled up at her apartment and waited outside. I called twice and was about to leave this chick before she finally came outside. I popped the trunk and helped her with her bags.