Not-So Popular

|KING|
"Man, yall wouldn't believe who transferring to our school?"
Jeremy spoke to me and Alex as we chilled at his house playing 2k15.

"Who?" We both spoke.

"Jasymn."

"Your girlfriend Jasymn?" Alex asked.

"What's wrong with that?" I question.

"Ima have to be faithful." Jeremy spoke." I shook my head.

"That's the point of a relationship right?" My phone vibrated in my pocket.
"Hello. Yeah, wassup? Where Karter? Ok, yeah. Im about to leave now."

"Ima talk to yall fools later."

|BRIANNA|

Today was the first day of the sale and boy were we crowded. I was all over the store.

|KING|

I drove home and parked my camero. I jogged upstairs and freshen up. After I was finish we hopped in my dad's Money green Lambo and headed out.

"Where you wanna go?"
"Let's go to Hooters and get some wings." I spoke changing the radio. My dad nodded and pulled off.

"Table for two." We already knew what we wanted so we placed our orders and waited for the drinks.

"So son, what's been going on?" I looked up at my dad.
"Great grades, still playing football, waiting for basketball season."

"That's what I like to hear, me and your mom did a good job rasing you." He chuckled.
"If you say so." The waitress placed our drinks down and walked away.
"You still dating Bri?" I smiled thinking about her. "Of course."He nodded.

"What happen to Emily?" I rolled my eyes. "She's pregnant." He started to cough. "Is it your's?"
He stared at me with a straight face. "Of course not." I slowly sipped my drink.

"How many girls have you slept with?" I took another sip. "Just Emily and Bri."
His phone started to ring. He looked at the screen then answered. I used that time to upload a picture on Instagram. I closed the app then open my messages.

-Baby, I miss you...... What you doing.
While I waited for Bri to respond I scrolled down my Twitter. My phone vibrated in my hand.

-At work, we're so busy. What
about you?

-At Hooters with my dad.

I miss that girl so much. "Ten piece Hot." She placed the plate of wings in front of my dad. "Ten piece Lemon Pepper and Mild." She placed the plate in front of me.

-Sounds good :/

-Bri, have you ate today?

-Not since this morning. I get off in twenty minutes.

I shook my head then dug into my plate. "Here you go sweetheart." My dad handed the waitress her twenty five dollar tip.

"Let's hit the mall." He spoke while pulling out the parking lot.

I followed my dad in the True Religion store. I picked up a couple things. "What size does Kiley where?" My dad looked over at me. "I think a 9." He nodded and picked up some jeans.

"You're total is going to be $2,875.65." He slid the card and we were out. We headed towards Blooming Dale. "Your mom been talking about a MCM purse, I just don't know what color to get her."
"Get her the white one." He called the lady over. I sat in the chair and waited. "You want something?" I shook my head no then pulled my phone from my Adidas pants. We did a lot more shopping and by the time we got home, I was exhausted. I showered and jumped in the bed.

|BRIANNA|

"King did you study last night?" I eyed him waiting for a response.

"Study for what?" I shook my head and walked to our lunch table. I noticed somebody new sitting at the table.

"Hey everybody."
"Hey Bri." Everybody responded.
"Bri, this is my girlfriend Jasymn, Jasymn this is King girl Bri."
I smiled. "Nice to meet you." She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Well maybe not." I dipped my french fry in the ketchup.

"What the fuck is up Jas." King said full of excitement as he sat at the table.
"King, what's been going on?" She smiled. I rolled my eyes. We most defiantly got to talk about this.

"Bae you good?" He whispered in my ear. "Never better." He looked over at me. The bell rung and people scattered. King grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. "What happen?" I rolled my eyes and begin telling him what happen. He knew I had a temper and only took one button to push.

"When you mad you sexy ass hell." He grabbed me and kiss my lips.
"Boy lets go." I stood up and grabbed his hand.

|EMILY|

I watched as King and Bri kissed. I smiled weakly rembering when that use to be me and him. Look at me now, two months pregnant. Wish I could just start everything over.
"Em?" Ashley called out.
"Hm?" I looked over at her. "What you over here day dreaming about?" I played in my food. "Life." I sighed. I could tell she was tired of me. "Let it go Em, it happen and now you got to grow up, what did you think was going to happen when yall had unprotected sex. Its not to late for you know." I rolled my eyes.

"My parents wouldn't approve of that and Sean wouldn't either."

"Damn Em, but no disrespect this is your damn body, Sean played a role but it's up to you sweetheart. Tired of you walking around depressed and shit."

She was right but I wasn't going to get an aportion. I just had to step up. I'll talk to you later Ash. "Where you going Em?" I threw my plate in the trash and grabbed my bag. "Im going home, I'll call you." I just wanted to go home and cuddle with Sean.

|KING|

"Soooo." Bri said laying wrapped in my arms. I looked at her and kissed her. "So what baby?"
"Let's have a wild night." I stared at her. "You can't be trying have sex with me all the time girl." She pushed me in the chest.
"You know when we stay up all night, eat junk food, watch movies and maybe make out." I grabbed her.
"We can make out right now."
"You would love that huh?" We both laughed. "Lets go see what's in the fridge."

We were standing there raiding the fridge when my mom walked in with the twins behind her.
"Bri." She called out. They hugged and talked. "Well hey mom." She smiled. "Hey baby." The twins ran upstairs to change clothes. I heard Kiley running down the steps.
"Bri, can you help me with my homework?" Her and sat at the Kitchen table and begin working. Karter soon came down and we went to play Madden.

"What yall want for dinner? Bri you staying for dinner?"

"Sure, I can you help too."

I overheard them talking in the kitchen. I was glad everybody liked Bri. "You and Bri have sex?" Karter asked out the blue. I looked at him, what does this nigga know about sex. "What you know about sex?" I questioned. "They talk about it at school." I stared at the tv screen. "Yes we do." He paused the game. "Serious?" I nodded. "Yea, but don't rush it, you'll get some one day." He nodded and we continue to play the game.

"What's up yall?" I heard my dad walk in the house.

"Daddy look at this, I made a A on my test."

"That's good baby girl, How you doing Bri?"

"I'm doing good, what about yourself?"

"I can't complain, where's that boyfriend of yours." She laughed. "We in here dad."

My mom and Bri made this spicy pasta, salad, and croissants. I swear this was the best meal ever.