My Girlfriend

|KING|

"Today is my grandma birthday and were having a small get together for her at my house and I was hoping you could come."

Me and Brianna sat at the lunch table eating.

"Sure, what time?"

"Eight, and your mom is invited too."

She looked over at me. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Yall need to stop that shit!" Alex spoke.

The whole table laughed and we continued talking.

I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text message.

Can you wear something sexy :)

Bae: Really King?

Yeah, like a dress and those heels you just bought. Good God Girl!

Bae: You so silly.

I slid my phone in my pocket and looked over at her. The bell rung and everybody scattered. We threw our food in the trash and headed to Anatomy.

..............................

|BRIANNA|

"Mom, are you ready?"

"Almost."

I walked in her to see her finishing up. We were doing so much better than before. She recently got her long hair chopped off into a neat short hairstyle. She wore a medium length skirt, with a nice blouse and a pair of heels.

I had my hair bone straight, with just a little a eyeliner and mascara. I wore a nice red dress and a pair of heels.

We finally headed out the door and was on our way.

.................

I rung the doorbell and waited. King open the door wearing a pair of khaki slacks and a polo shirt that he hasn't button yet.

"Hey Mrs. Robinson." They hugged.

"Hey baby." He kissed my lips then we walked in.

"Mrs.Robinson follow me so you can meet my parents." He pulled my mom through the house.

|KING|

The food was being prepared by the best Chefs in town and everybody was still getting dressed. My mom walked down the glass steps wearing her all white Vera Wang dress and a pair of heels.

"Mom?"

"Yes." She looked up.

"This is Brianna mom, Mrs.Robinson." My mom pulled her in for a hug and then they walked off.

"Well that went well huh?" Bri stood in front of me.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"What's wrong?" She asked while butting up my shirt.

"I'm just frustrated." I sighed.

"Everything will be ok."

We was about to kiss until I heard the doorbell ring. We walked to the front door and I pulled it open.

"Hey grandma and grandad."

"Hey baby. Hey Son."

"I want yall to meet someone. Brianna these are my moms parents, my grandma Karen and grandad Todd."

"Nice to meet you both."

"Nice to meet you sweetheart, must be somebody special. King never brings home girls."