Something About Her

|BRIANNA|

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Hello."

"I'll be at your house in five minutes, so be dressed."

"King, I just got out the shower, it's going to be a while."

"Well, just unlock your door and I'll wait in the living room."

"But...... Hello?"

I hung up the phone and unlock the front door and headed back into my room. I looked in the mirror at my curly hair. I brushed it into a ponytail, then begin putting on my lotion. I slid on my skinny leg jeans and a t-shirt with a pair of sandals.

I walked out my room and into the living room where King was sitting on the couch.

"Is this fine?"

"Yes you are fine." He smiled.

"Let me grab my purse, then we can go."

"Nawl, leave it here. Come on." He stood up and headed for the door. I grabbed it anyway then headed out.

|KING|

I've never had feelings for someone like I do Brianna. I always liked girls but with Bri things are different. I wanted to see her, talk to her and be with her all the time.

I'm in the Friend Zone.

We pulled off and I headed towards Dave and Busters, which was like a hour away.

I wanted to find out all about Brianna.

|BRIANNA|

Spending time with King was always fun. We spent about the whole day in Dave and Busters playing games then eating.

"I'm tired." He whined while throwing his arm around my shoulder as we walked out the door.

"Let me drive, give me your keys." He tossed the keys then walked to the passengers side.

I pulled off then begin driving, I spotted a mall then turnt around and headed for the mall. I fount a parking spot then cut the engine off.

"What you doing?" He opened his eyes and look at me.

"We're going in the mall, come on."

We got out and headed for the entrance. We walked through Macy's and I felt eyes on me. King grabbed my hand into his and pulled me closer. We held hands and walked through the mall.

"Oh my God, those are gorgeous."

I dragged him in Bakers to look at a pair of heels.

"Can I try these in a 6?"

"Yes Mam, I'll be right back."

"Really Bri?"

"What, ima look good in these." I smiled.

"You'll look good in those." He pointed across the hall towards a Victoria Secret mannequin wearing some underwear.

"Well, I already have those."

I took the box from the lady and sat down. I slid my foot in the shoe and fell in love. I walked towards the mirror.

"I'm buying these." I put the shoe back in the box and went to the cash register. I dug in my pocket for my credit card.

"Your total is going to be 120.46"

"I got it." King slided his card so fast I couldn't even stop him.

We walked out holding hands.

"You didn't have to do that." I looked up at him.

"Charge it to the game." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

We walked around the mall then went into Foot Locker.

"I like these, you like these?" He picked up a pair of Jordan's.

"Yeah."

"Hey, can I get these in a 11." He asked the employee.

"What size you wear in sneakers?"

"5."

The guy bought him the shoe.

"I don't need to try on, but let me get these in a 5 too."

I got up and start walking around and found a pair of socks to match the shoes for King. We got to the register and I paid for his and he paid for mines.

"I'm really tired now."

We put our bags in the trunk and I drove back home. I got back to my house around 4:30. I got my bags and we headed upstairs. I unlocked the front door and headed for my room. I changed clothes then came back and found King laying in my bed.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"I'm tired."

I layed down next to him and cuddled in his arm. We start kissing then I finally pulled away. I laid there looking at him.

"Bae, come here." He said in the most sexiest voice. I went right back into his arms. He kissed my lips.

"Be my girlfriend, please." He kissed me again then looked into my eyes. I gave in and nodded my head. We kissed some more then took a nap.

|KING|

Bri mom was cool but I was going to respect her and not get caught in her daughters room. I got ready to go.

"I don't want you to go." She pouted.

I grabbed her waist and held her tight. "You gotta get a cell phone baby girl." I whispered.

"Shut up, you trying to be funny." We both laughed.

"Not at all baby."

"Bye King."

"No hug, kiss?"

She hugged me and kissed my lips. I could kiss her all day.

..............

I sat at the island eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey baby, I was going to cook breakfast."

"Man maaaa."

"I told you about being so fast." She laughed. "Where is Brianna?" She asked.

"Who is Brianna?" Karter asked walking in the kitchen.

"My girlfriend."

"You have girlfriend? I got to meet her, because Emily was so annoying." Kiley jumped in the conversation.

"Yall made it official?" My dad asked walked down the steps.

He kissed my mom then sat in the chair next to me.

"Yeah, yesterday we went to Dave and Busters and shopping."

"I need to meet her mom."

"You should."

"Well, what you guys want for breakfast?"

"Omelettes!" They all semi-yelled.

I shook my head.