PROM

BRIANNA

Today was prom and I was so nervous and excited at the same time. Me, my mom and Mrs.Henderson drove to Chanel. Mrs.Henderson got a special dress made for me and one of the Make Up Artist on duty was doing my make up. Me and King would also be doing a private photoshoot here at Chanel.

"You look beautiful baby." My mom stared at me.

"Thanks mommy." I smiled pulling her into a hug.

King walked in along with Mr.Henderson, the twins, Ms.Evelyn and his other grandparents. I'm so glad my mom got along with all of them, its almost like we're married.

"You look gorgeous girl." Ms.Evelyn spoke while sitting next to me.

"Thank you."

King finally got dressed and then we were ready for this photoshoot.

KASH

"I remember my prom." I spoke while staring at Bri and King.

"I bet you was super ugly." Pai nudged my arm.

"Not at all baby girl. Me and Killian had everything on lock."

"I bet." She laughed.

"Nobody is better than you though." I looked down at her and then we shared a kiss.

"He has grown so fast, he's about to be out the house in a few months, what am I going to do without my first born?"

"Try for a 5th one." I looked at her knowing she didn't want to discuss that.

"Not now Kash." She smiled. "I don't think we need anymore."

"I want a whole football team, what you mean shawty?"

"Well you better go find a new wife to carry all those kids."

"Girl stop, you would have a fit if I do that." I leaned closer to her. "But don't worry me and you tonight and I'm not pulling out." I whispered.

KING

Bri looked amazing in her dress and I talked my dad into renting a Lamborghini for us to ride in. After our photoshoot, we left and was ready for the turn up.

"Yall eating with us later?" Alex asked me as I sat at the table.

"Probably not." I spoke. I had other plans for me and Bri.

"Come dance with me baby." Bri pulled on my arm.

EMILY

I decided to go to prom and I was enjoying myself. I hated I had to go by myself since me and Sean have broke up but its ok. I was sitting down by myself when I looked over at Bri and King. It made me miss him a lot and I wish I would have never fucked up but they are cute togther.

"Bish what you over here thinking about it?" Ash came and sat next to me. I frowned my face from the baby kicking me.

"Nothing." My life was finally getting better since I was back with my parents. Me and Sean are not together, but we'll still communicate due to the baby.

ANNOUNCER

"It is now time for Prom King & Prom Queen!"

The Crowd hollered. I grabbed both envelopes.

"Prom Queen is Brianna Robinson, Brianna come on up."

"Prom King is the King himself King Henderson, King come on up."

I crowned them both and let them have their dance.

BRIANNA

I heard a lot of cheering and also a lot of hating, but hey it wasn't our votes. After the dance, I was ready to go and just spend time with King. I grabbed my clutch and we said our goodbyes. I already had my after prom clothes packed. Mr.Henderson wasn't letting King keep the Lamborghini, so after Senior Walk Out, he switch the cars. King open my door and waited for me to get in before he shut the door.

"You comfortable?" I looked over at him.

"Yes, I'm good, why?"

"We're about to tare Miami up."

"Ayyyy." I started twerking in my seat.

"I wish I was that seat right now." He spoke while stopping at the red light. He looked over at me and we shared a kiss. We pulled up at the hotel and headed to our room. The room was gorgeous, but I was ready to get out this dress.

"Can you unzip me?" He stood behind me and unzip my dress, then kissed my neck.

"I'm about to shower, be right back."

As I exit the bathroom, I saw King laying on the bed with his shirt off. I walked in the room only wearing my bra and panties.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "Waiting on you." He pulled me on top of him. He begin planting kisses all over me.

"Ew, stop it." He smacked my ass then got up and headed for the bathroom. I begin digging in my overnight bag. I slid on my knee length body con dress and I didn't have much boobs so I decided no bra. I went into the bathroom and washed my face free of makeup, everything was completely gone, but I was keep the lashes. I brushed my teeth and applied a little gloss. King stepped out the shower with a towel around his waist and my gawd. I let him dried off before I threw my arms around him. I begin planting kiss over him.

"We're you going with this dress on?" He smirked.

"Wherever you take me." I walked back in the room as he followed. He grabbed his bag and begin putting on his clothes. I got on snapchat while I waited for him. Once he was ready, he handed me the hotel key and we were headed out. On the elevator we stood hugged up. I kissed his face and laughed. "You're so weird." I licked my tongue out. "But you love me though." He exit the elavator. "I do baby."

KING

We walked into Genghis Grill and filled our bowls up with food due to the little of food they had a prom.

"Did you have fun baby?" I asked Bri as the Chief prepared our food.

"I did, it was amazing." She smiled. I guess now was the perfect time to drop that thing on her.

"Uhm, Bri?" She looked over at me. "Yeah Bae."

"I got something for you." I pulled out a small black box. "

"What is this?" She asked looking at the box.

"Only one way to find out." I pushed the box in front of her. She was very hesitant to open the box. She finally open the box and begin to admire the 18k gold necklace that had a B and K dangling from it.

"Just promise me that you'll always be by my side."

"I pinky promise." She held out her pinky and we shared a kiss.

After we finished our dinner, we drove back to the hotel and changed into our pajamas. We laid in the bed watching a movie when I begin kissing on Brianna's neck. Things got heated quick and it was on then.

"King, Did you use a condom?"

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS HERE !