2.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Trigga POV

Once I pulled up to my momma house. I instantly got pissed off because I saw the police in her drive way. I parked on the street and got out my truck. I locked it and made my way to the house.

I walked in and saw the officers on the couch.

"What's going on in here?" I asked looking at my momma.

"Are you D'Shawn Rodgers?" The officer asked.

I nodded.

"We have a couple questions for you about a case. Does the name Malcom Kamdom ring a bell?" He asked.

"No sir. Does he have a nickname that you know of?" I asked sitting in front of him next to my momma.

"Not that I know of. We got an anonymous tip saying that you where one of his friends and you would know where to find him." He said.

I shook my head.

"No officer .... Winston. I never heard of Malcom Kamdom and I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help." I said getting up and opening the door.

"Sorry to cut this short but I need to have a serious conversation with my mother and again sorry I couldn't help your investigation." I said at the door.

He nodded and made his way to the door and out to his car.

I closed and locked the door.

"What is going on with Big Kam that the police are asking you questions?" My mom asked.

I looked at her.

"Today I found out that a rat is working under me or was working under me. He works for Big Kam now and I got an anonymous tip saying he was snitching to the feds about me. He really told Big Kam about some of my operation. The little he does know. Big Kam is being investigated by the police so if they get him and he snitches on my operation to clear his ass. It will fuck up this whole Mexico deal." I said looking at my momma.

"Son you need to eliminate the problem."
She said standing up.

"The worker we will lead you to Big Kam but Shawn keep it low key and DO NOT be messy." She said going in the kitchen.

I texted Ace and Tré and told them wassup. I really need to keep shit silent.

Lauren POV

I sat outside of Quan's house waiting for Cedes.

I scrolled on Instagram and rolled my window down so I could hear if anything went down.

"She need to hurry the hell up. I'm not tryna be out here long." I said to myself.

I looked in my rear view and saw a black truck pulling up. I ignored it and went back to scrolling.

Mercedes POV

I sat in front of Quan looking at him.

"I ain't think you was gone come." He said smiling.

I nodded.

"I came to talk about what you said and that's it." I said.

"How many times I got to say sorry?" He asked raising his tone.

"However many times you want. I accepted your apology and I said what I had to say." I said.

"Okay. Well I'm sorry. I wanna be there for you. I'm trying to come around and be there for you and my baby. I talked to her about it and told her if she wanted to be with me she had to deal with you. Simple. I'm sorry for saying the baby wasn't mine and I want to put this shit behind us and be adults about this situation." He said.

I nodded. "Why now tho? I'm 5 months pregnant. Don't even answer that question. Yes you can be in your daughters life. That's all. Don't try anything other than be there for your daughter." I said looking at him.

"You said daughter?" He said smiling.

I nodded. "We call her Pooh because I can't think of a name yet." I said.

He smiled. "Thought I would be having a boy but a daughter cool too." He said.

"If that's all ... Lauren is waiting for me so I have to go." I said getting up and walking to the door.

He walked behind me as I walked to the door. He opened and I looked at him. He ain't never in the year I've known him ever opened the door for me. I walked out and walked towards the car. I saw a black truck parked at a empty house two houses down. Nobody ever parks there. I shook it off and got in the car.

"Be safe with her Lauren." Quan said to her.

She rolled her eyes and started the car up. He walked back to the house and she pulled off.

Quan POV

I was walking back to my house and felt like I was being watched. I brushed it off and walked in the house. I locked the door and went to the kitchen. I got my phone and checked the time. I was supposed to go meet Big Kam at 8. It was 6:30. 

I texted Tameka.

Me: Fyd

251-649-3229: Ignoring you.

Me: I can't tell.

251-649-3229: What you want?

Me: I'm gone stop by your house on my way in so be up. I just need to talk.

251-649-3229: Ight.

I walked to my room and couldn't shake the feeling of being watched.  So I looked out the window and saw a black nigga standing in my drive way.  He scanned the house and made eye contact with me. He smirked and made a gun with his fingers. I closed the blinds and called Big Kam.

"Fuck 8. We need to meet now." I said.

I already knew who sent him and I need shit to move quicker.

"Come to the spot now." He said hanging up.

I grabbed my keys and checked to see if he was gone. He was so I walked out the house and locked the door. Then jogged to the car and opened my door.  I started my car and pulled out my neighborhood. I sped to the spot not wanting to be followed.

I got Trigga message and I was ready.