5.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Lauren POV

I stood in Mercedes doorway. She finally stopped crying and went to sleep. I walked back to my room grabbed my jacket and keys and quietly walked down the stairs and made my way outside and locked the door.

I got in my car and sped back over to where I found Mercedes. I got out and walked to the door. I looked at the camera.

"Look open the door. I can help." I said.

I waited two minutes before the door opened.

The light skin nigga opened up the door. He let me in.

"Come talk to me." He said.

I followed him to his office I'm guessing.

I sat down.

"I want to help you find that fuck ass nigga." I said looking at him.

"What you know?" He asked me.

"I know there's beef with you and him obviously. Tell me the beef and I'll tell you." I said sitting back.

He looked at me.

"He betrayed me. Went to the enemy and now he tryna extort me." He said.

"How much?" I asked.

"20 million." He said.

I nodded.

"Well I know where his trap is. That's where he be kickin it at." I said.

"Jude!" He yelled.

Jude came walking in. I stood up.

"Ride over to his trap. DON'T take the truck take one of them niggas car. She gone tell you the address." He said.

Jude nodded.

I told him the address and he put it in his phone. He nodded and headed towards the door.

"Jude?" I said.

He looked at me.

I punched his big ass as hard as I could. I looked at the nigga in front of me.

"Just for the next time you think about taking somebody pregnant best friend." I said looking at my fist.

He looked at me shocked.

I walked out and walked towards the front door. I walked out and to my car. I heard the door behind me.

"How you gone punch the shit out of my man and ion even know yo name?" He asked behind me.

I looked at him. I got in my car and sped off. I was never gonna see him again so why even give him my name.

When I got home I heard my mom on the phone with somebody.