1.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Lauren POV

I was laying on my bed when Mercedes walked in my room.

"I'm hungry. You hungry? Let's go get food." She suggested.

I looked at her like she had two heads.

"Hello to you too and yes I'm hungry. What you want? You said your paying? That's what I like about you." I said smiling and grabbing my jacket.

She walked out before me and went to her room to get her purse. Her lil baby bump was so cute in her yellow dress.

"Let's go to Red Lobster. I want seafood" She said.

I nodded and walked downstairs and grabbed my keys.

"Gotta make a stop on the way tho." She said opening the door.

I looked at her. She always think she slick.

"Where is the stop?" I asked walking out the door and locked it.

I unlocked the car door and walked to the car. She got in and then I got in.

"I need to go to Quan house cause he texted me and we need to talk about it." She said

I shook my head. "No he supposed to be blocked anyway. What he say that you need to go over there?" I asked before I started the car up.

She sunk in her chair.

"He said he apologize and he want to be here. How you gone keep yo niece from seeing her daddy" She said.

"Let me see." I said asking for her phone.

She looked at me. I didn't move.

"I'm not moving til I see the message." I said pulling out my phone.

She handed me the phone. I went to the messages.

"Where I start from?" I asked.

She scrolled to it. I started reading.

After I read the messages and gave her the phone back.

"Okay. You got 15 minutes. I still don't like him and you honestly need to leave his stupid ass alone. Seriously, and I hope that when Pooh get here you realize he ain't shit and leave him alone ...... but I'm gone let you learn." I said fake smiling.

She fake smiled. I started the car up and pulled out of the drive way.

I made my way to where Quan lives.

"Sooo how's your life been going?" Cedes asked.

"Terrible. I need a vacation." I said driving.

My phone started vibrating and Mercedes picked it up.

"It's Chanel." She said answering it.

"Lauren's Hotline how may I help you?" I said.

"Bitch bye. What you doing? I'm bored. Let's go somewhere." She said.

"Me and Cedes going to Red Lobster. I'll come get you." I said.

"Oh yeah seafood. I'm down." She said.

"Okay be ready in 30 minutes." I said.

"Alright bitch." She said then hung up.

This is how my off days go. We probably bout to make other plans and still go to Red Lobster. Just a normal day for us.

Trigga POV

I looked at the nigga in front of me.

"Trig I'm telling you that nigga Quan is a rat." He said.

I looked at Ace and he looked at me.

"Ion know who this nigga is. I know he a lil nigga. He suppose to know something and talking to feds." Ace said.

"So how you find out about this Quan dude? How many people already know about this?" I asked the nigga in front of me.

"He was talking to my homeboy about it. My homeboy knew we was good and that I should just give you the heads up." He said.

"So what you want for it?" I asked leaning closer.

"This nigga head. He was fucking my babymomma and now she pregnant and it could be that nigga baby." He said.

I nodded and looked over at Ace.

"We need to go find this Quan and give em a tip." I said.

"Yeah I'm on it." He said on his phone.

"Ight. I'll be hitting you when we find him." I said.

He nodded and got up. He closed the door behind him.

Ace finished what he did the looked up.

"Got it." He said showing me a location.

"Send Jude over there to look at shit and scare that nigga. Let's see who he working for." I said.

He texted Jude.

"Yo Tasha has to go. That bitch act like I'm her baby daddy or her boyfriend. I'm not her nigga and she simply bout to get cut off." He said.

I laughed.

"She all clingy and shit. Like bitch you got a nigga and a baby daddy that you still fucking. Get all that shit off me." He said.

"What Juice say?" I asked.

"Juice was cussing my dumb ass out because Tasha message her on messenger sending some damn pictures. That's my fault though. I was tired and fell asleep over there. Juice not my girl either nigga." He mugged me.

"I know but that's yo main shit and I know she was mad cause I saw her on Facebook." I said laughing.

He flicked me off.

Four knocks came to the door meaning it was Tré.

"Wassgood fool." He said coming in and sitting in the chair.

I dapped him up and he dapped up Ace.

"I know you know about this Quan situation. That ain't what I came in here to talk about. This nigga use to run weed for us. Him and his homeboy. I got a face to the name." He said showing the picture.

"It's already a plan set. You think he gone snitch?" I asked.

"Hell nah nigga. It's not feds he really working with. It's that nigga Big Kam. When I heard about this I put my ear in the street. When he was selling weed he needed to up his supply. Guess what we wasn't giving enough and he started his thing with Big Kam. He supposed to be his inside man." He said sitting back.

Ace looked at me.

"What's the next move?" Ace asked.

"We stick to the first plan. I'm not worried about Quan or Big Kam." I assured them.

"What I'm worried about is this move with Mexico. What the hell is taking them so long to set up a meeting. Diablo having second thoughts?" I asked them.

"Nigga we clueless like you. You need to get on that because once we get that going. We gone be pushing the heaviest work since Savage and nigga that's a accomplishment." Tré said.

I nodded.

"Guess we taking a trip to Mexico. Set it up." I said getting a message.

First Lady: Get here now.

"Ima hit y'all niggas later. Low key and silent til AFTER Mexico." I said dapping them niggas up and getting up.  I walked out of the trap and jogged to my G Wagon. 

I hope I don't have to kill a man today.