8.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Mercedes POV

We decided to get Chinese food. Once we got back to the trap we sat in the car for a little bit.

"You from here?" He asked me.

I nodded.

"Born and raised." I said fake smiling.

He laughed.

"You ain't left yet so it must not be that bad." He said.

I just looked at him. If only he knew.

"What about you?" I asked

He didn't say anything.

"I was born in Atlanta." He said.

"Atlanta is nice." I said.

"Raised in different cities." He said drinking his lemonade.

"Military?" I asked him.

He shook his head.

"Foster care." He said looking at me.

"Never met my parents. When I turned 18. I moved to Mobile with $80 and a bag a clothes. I got job a this lady store and she found out I was homeless and let me live with her until I could move out. That's when I met Trig and Tré. That's my ma dukes now." He said.

I couldn't say nothing.

"Judging me?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"I could never think about giving my baby away. I haven't even met her and she means so much to me." I said.

"You gone be a good mom. Sorry yo kid gotta grow up with no pops." He said.

I wiped the tear from my face.

"No need to be sorry. Rather her have no daddy then that daddy." I said.

He started eating his food.

"How you meet him?" He asked.

"Uh he use to sell by my house. I would see him and one day he approached me. Thought I loved him but .." I said nodding.

"He was no good mama and I could've told you that." He said.

"Well Lauren told me all the time he was no good. I didn't listen because I felt so high. Could've because we really was high." I said laughing.

He laughed.

"I don't know. He showed me his true colors when I got pregnant." I said.

"Talking about Tameka." He said.

I looked at him.

"How you know?" I asked.

"He worked for me. She came to the trap a few times embarrassing him then I didn't see her for about a year. I figured they broke up then she popped back up like ... 4 months ago." He said.