14.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Chanel POV

After I saw Tré in iHop. I made it my mission to get the fuck out of there. Me and Britt are now on our way back to the apartment.

"You okay? Seems like you got something on your mind?" Britt asked me.

I shook my head.

"I'm fine. Just a little sleepy. I have to stop by moms house after I drop you off and Lew texted me and ask me to check inventory for tomorrow so I'm just gonna take you to your car?" I asked still driving.

She was silent at first but she nodded her head.

"Yeah. Im gonna chill on OUR anniversary Chanel." She said.

I sighed.

I had to go talk to Tré. He couldn't tell nobody about what he saw.

I dropped Britt off and then pulled off. I went back to the iHop to see if his car was still there. It was.

I parked my car and got out. I walked in and went straight to the back where he was at. I looked at Trigga and what looked like his mom. I smiled and looked at Tré.

"Hey! I was in the area and saw a familiar face and I just came to say hello. Uh Tré? I really need to talk to you for a quick second? Is it okay if I steal him for a minute?" I asked still smiling.

"She's pretty Tré." The woman said winking at him.

I smiled.

"Thank you." I said .

I looked at Tré. He looked at me then stood up.

"I'll be right back." He said.

"You all have a nice day." I said before I walked out and walked to my car.

He got in the passenger seat.

He just sat there.

"You wanna talk to me about early? I'm not worried bout that. That's none of my business. I won't tell your friends. If that's really what it is." He said with his hands up.

I bursted out crying.

"Why you crying?" He asked.

I wiped my eyes.

"I want to tell them but I'm not sure. I'm sure I like girls but sometimes." I said.

"Look if yo friends don't accept you for you then they really not your friends. Shit you might like girls and boys and uh shit two girlfriends I can dig it." He said winking.

I laughed and wiped my face.

"I'm sorry I'm crying in front of you. It's just hard pretending to be something you not. I'm sitting here venting to you and you don't even know me." I said.

"You family of the family. You good. While them niggas gone we can get to know each other. How bout you come to my house and vent. Later good?" He asked.