31.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Mercedes POV

When I woke up everybody was gone except Ace and he was still doing skin to skin with Skylar.

"You didn't have to-" I started but he cut me off.

"I wanted to. I told you already. I can't be with you and not her. Y'all a package deal." He said giving me her.

"She literally took your whole face." He said.

I laughed.

"Girl you so pretty. I'm so glad because I talked about so many people." I said laughing.

He laughed and got in the bed with us.

I yawned.

"You want me to take her so you can sleep?" He asked.

I smiled.

"Nope. I'm gonna just look at her. I can't believe I created a whole little person." I said laughing and looking at her.

"I can't believe she's really here. You talked about this so much and she finally here. She smiled at me when we was doing the skin to skin." He said playing with her hand.

She grabbed his finger tight.

I looked at him then put my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." I said.

He kissed my head.

Trigga POV

I know I'm fucked up. I have a whole 3 year old daughter that nobody knows about but me and her momma. My family doesn't know but hers does. I would show my daughter off to the world if I could. I'm doing this to protect her. I see her all the time. I'm not a dead beat. I been in her life from day one. I heard her first words I saw her first steps. I just haven't let her meet her great grandma and her grandma and her aunt. She will soon though.

I watched Kenzie watch Paw Patrol then walked back to Dej room.

I handed her $500.

"You can't just keep throwing money at her Trig. This is your whole daughter. She never met none of your family because what? You wanna protect her?" She asked.

"Yes! Dej you know how dangerous this shit is. I don't want to ever bring harm to my kid! It's best nobody knows about her right now." I said sitting on her bed.

She shook her head.

"Treating my baby like some fucking secret. I'm grateful as fuck for you being in her life trust me I am but why can't she have a sleepover at daddy house like she wants to for her birthday?" She asked.

"That's what she wants? To have a sleepover at my house?" I asked looking at her.

She nodded.

"She wants a sleepover with her two friends from daycare." She said lighting her blunt.

I closed her room door.