29.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Lauren POV

Flashback

I just laid on my side in the hospital bed.

The door came open with Chanel and Mercedes.

"Hey girly. How you feeling?" Chanel asked me.

I nodded.

"Well your mom said your going home tomorrow that's good." She said holding my hand.

I didn't really want company.

"I know y'all here to cheer me up but I really want to be alone right now. I'm sorry." I said looking at them.

They nodded.

"Okay. If you need us just call and we gonna be here." Chanel said.

I nodded as I hugged them.

They left and I was alone.

Not for long though. Not even 5 minutes later Shawn came in the door.

"When Mercedes called I got here as fast as I could." He said getting in the bed with me.

I cried softly on him.

I held the ultrasound picture.

"It just kind of hurts because I wasn't going to keep him then I found out he was a him and literally fell in love. He was gonna be mine." I said wiping my tears.

He hugged me tighter.

"You gone pull through this Lew. It hurts now but eventually you gone be good." He said rubbing my back.

I nodded.

He kissed my forehead.

A knock came to the door. He got up and opened it.

"Thank you." He said taking what was ever at the door.

He turned back towards me with a bunch of flowers.

"When Mercedes called and told me to get to the hospital. I knew it was for this so I brought you flowers. I couldn't even remember your favorite flower or if you have a favorite so I just got roses." He said.

I starred at him.

"You gone take the roses?" He asked.

I took them and put them down next to me.

He tried to get back in the bed but I didn't let him.

"Thanks for being here but uh I think it's time for you to go." I said.

"For what? I'm gonna sit here with you." He said sitting in the chair.