37.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Trigga POV

I pulled up to my house to see police surrounding my shit.

I got out.

"Officers is there a problem?" I asked.

"Sir are you D'Shawn Rodgers?" He asked.

I nodded.

"We have a warrant for your a arrest and a search warrant for the home." He said.

"D'Shawn Rodgers you are under arrest for the murder of TyShawn King. You have the right to remain silent Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?" The officer  said.

I didn't say anything as he put me in the car.

Only person who could've snitched was Lauren.

I sat back trying to think if it was her who really snitched on a nigga.

Lauren POV

I rode past Trigga house to tell him about the police but I was too late.

Police had his house on lock meaning they had him already too.

"FUCK!" I snapped.

I called Ace.

"Hello."

"Trig just got locked up before you say anything I know who snitched and I just need him bailed out before 5 o'clock." I said.

"He what? I'm on it." He said hanging up.

I pulled up to my house and got out.

"Ms. Savage." I heard somebody yell.

It was the detective that questioned me.

"You have a minute? I wanted to ask you something." He asked.

"Yeah. I gave-" I started but he cut me off.

"We have a witness saying you knew about Shawn's missing. We found a body matching his DNA so this just turned in to a murder investigation. If you know anything about this case you can speak on it and put this guy in jail." He said.

"I told you I didn't know anything about him being missing. It hurts to know he is dead now. Do you have any suspects?" I asked.

"One. D'Shawn Rodgers. You might know him?" He asked. 

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be any help officer. I do have to use the restroom." I said unlocking the door and going in the house.

I locked the door and ran to my room closed my door.

"Did she try to set me up?" I asked myself.