25.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Lauren POV

I drove over to Shawn's apartment.

I got out my car and walked into the building and got on the elevator up to the 8th floor.

Once I got to his apartment I knocked.

Took him a second but he opened the door shirtless.

He didn't let me in.

"Nigga move!" I snapped.

"Naw go boo up with yo nigga Trigga. I'm busy." He said.

"Okay." I shrugged and walked back towards the elevator.

"Man stop playing with me." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me back to his apartment.

He closed and locked the door behind me.

"Wassup with you? YOU know what this is Shawn! You came up with the idea. Fuck is you mad about Trigga for?" I asked him.

"So you are fucking him?" He asked.

"Look I'm not gonna lie to you. Yes we fucked." I said shrugging.

He pent me against the wall.

"I love you Lauren. Damn! You too savage to realize it? You telling me if I go fuck another female you wouldn't be mad?" He snapped.

I was quiet because I would try to kill him.

"Exactly! I'm not gonna make you choose. Cause I know for a fact I'm stamped. I'm not worried about Trigga. You mines at the end of the day. Long as he know that I'm chillin. But right now ion wanna look at yo ass. Get out." He said waving me off.

I ran up and punched that nigga.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO?" I snapped.

"I ain't put my hands on you Lauren." He said.

"Fuck you Shawn. You not stamped on shit! Know that! That's why I'm about to go sit on Trigga face right now!" I screamed walking towards the door.

He grabbed my neck.

"This what you want? For me to put my hands on you?" He asked turning me around.

I started punching his ass.

"Fuck you! You act like you ain't never fucked outside of me! Stop playing victim. We both know what the fuck this is. It's SEX! All we do is have SEX!" I screamed.

"Ight then why you so mad?" He asked.

I grabbed my keys and phone off the floor.

He put his forehead on my mine.

"Lew you cant tell me that the whole three years we just been fucking. You can't be that heartless!" He said looking at me.

I felt my hands shaking.

Please don't do Lauren.