26.

Follow & Vote & Share ❤️

Shawn POV

I sat on my couch drinking the bottle of Hennessy.

I played Pain by Yungeen Ace on repeat.

A knock came to my door.

I stumble to the door and opened it.

I saw Leah standing there.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"You good? I didn't hear back from you." She said.

I nodded.

"Ion really wanna talk about it. If you coming in come in but if not just leave." I said going back to the couch.

She followed me in and locked the door behind her.

"You clearly not good. Wassup with you?" She asked sitting down looking at me.

"I cannot heal all this pain when I'm constantly hurt." I sang.

"Well I came over here to tell you I'm pregnant." She said.

I looked at her.

"I don't know if that's what you thinking. We been having sex for 2 months and I'm two months but I also was fucking Tré." She shrugged.

"So baby could be mine?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I need you to get on your shit if the baby is yours. I don't want my baby to need for anything." She said.

I took another drink from my bottle.

"You know I gotta bi-" I started but she cut me off.

"Boy bye. She is not your girlfriend. You dealing with her." She said.

"That's still my bitch. Something you want. Matter fact. Get out. I'm already drunk." I said stumbling to get up.

I got to the door.

"Ole boy a kill you if he knew I was breaking you off. You slutted out like the rest of these bitches. Better hope that baby his cause it might start something." I said resting my head on the door.

"Why I cant be enough for her?" I asked.

"I'm a hood nigga but I got feelings too. She got my heart." I snapped.

Leah stood up and walked towards

She guided me to the couch.

"I know she love me. Deep down I know she loves me. I gotta baby on that bitch." I said drinking another sip of my drink.

"She doesn't have kids." Leah said.

"No more. I got her pregnant and we both decided abortion but it was too late. She had a miscarriage when she was 5 months. That was my first time seeing her cry." I said thinking back.

"Things happen for a reason. Maybe it's not meant for y'all to be together." Leah shrugged.

I looked at her.

If Leah baby mine ... Lauren is gonna snap on me. I know it. I want this baby though. I been wanting a baby since Lauren's pregnancy.

"So how we supposed to do this?" I asked sitting up looking at her.

"I'm supposed to be with you if the baby mine? Do ole boy know it's possible the baby not his or just me because I'm the nigga on the side?" I asked.

"No he doesn't know. I don't want to tell him either until I know the baby isn't his. I don't want him to look at me like-" She started but I cut her off.

"Like a slut?" I asked.

She nodded.

"I mean that's what you are right? You don't know who fathers your child. Both of us could've been real fucked up and left you a single parent." I said.

She nodded and wiped her eyes.

"Shawn I'm sorry. I was torn between the two. I'm ready to be with you now. Can't you see that? I been -" I cut her off.

"Youn wanna be with me. Nobody wants to love Shawn can't you see that. I'm a different type of nigga." I said drinking my Hennessy.

"I want my baby to be yours. I do." She said crying and nodding.

I looked at her.

I patted the spot next to me.

She came and sat next to me.

I put my arm around her and pulled her back to me.

"Ion want no shit with yo ex. I'll kill that nigga. Even if the baby his I don't want no funny shit Leah cause I'm too quick with a gun." I said.

She nodded and wiped her face.

"Stop crying. Ion wanna be the reason you crying unless it's some happy tears." I said laughing a little.

She sat up and looked at me.

"You talking bout funny business bout my ex but you in here drunk confession your love for another bitch." She said.

I shrugged.

"I do love her. She don't love me tho. Not enough to be with me." I said looking at her.

"That shit hurt when she said we can't be together. I ain't never felt that pain before." I said.

"Well don't worry about her. Let's focus on us and the baby." She said kissing my face.

"I want to see where this goes Shawn." She said.

I nodded.

If I wasn't gonna be with Lauren. Might as well be with Leah since it's possible she carrying my baby.

Mercedes POV

When I got to Ace house he ordered us food.

I was currently stuffing my face.

He came in the room with drinks and chips and closed the door.

This pizza was so good.

"Pooh gonna be here in three months and I still don't know her name." He said looking at me

I laughed.

"I'm torn between two names." I said.

"Let me hear em." He said biting the pizza and starring at me.

"Morgan Elise or Skylar Elise. Either way her middle name is gonna be Elise." I said.

"What's so special about Elise?" He asked.

"That's Laurens middle name. That's her god mom and Lew has literally been there for me in so many ways I have to give her that name."I said.

He smiled.

"I like both of those names. Skylar is my favorite though." He said smiling and rubbing my stomach.

"Let's see what she likes. Pooh you want to be Skylar or Morgan? Kick for Morgan." He said feeling my stomach.

I laughed because he was silly.

"Kick for Skylar." He said.

She actually kicked.

My mouth dropped and he jumped up and laughed.

"Woah and we have a winner. Two against one." He said laughing.

I can't believe she kicked.

"Guess her name is gonna be Skylar Elise." I said laughing.

He smiled.

I smiled and rubbed my stomach.

My Skylar.