Chapter 29

Recap:

"It's a girl!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Rea's POV

I woke to to see my two children in a crib next to my bed, sound asleep. Jake was curled up on the chair by my bed so I gently shook him awake. "Huh? Rea! Your awake!" He smiled.

"I've got a name for our baby girl... Rosalie. Rosalie Eva Louise." I smiled at him. "I love it!" I whispered. "Rosalie Eva Louise and Colton... Colton Mark Richards." Jake smiled back. "Perfect."

*16 years later*

Alfie's POV

"Mum? Dad? You ready?" I called from my bedroom. "Yeah sweetie! Come on!" Today was my 18th birthday and dad was handing the alpha title to me. I rushed down the stairs and found my family sitting in the room. Mum, Dad, my brothers Colton and Zander and my sisters Rosalie, Laura and Kate. "Lets go then." Announced dad and I followed him to the pack meeting hall. We entered and silence engulfed the room. Dad walked up to the stage and started to speak. "I thank this pack so much for all your support during my time as alpha. It was a pleasure being your alpha and I thank you for allowing me to lead such an amazing pack. Today, I hand the title down to my son Alfie, who is 18 today. Thank you!" The room erupted with applause and whoops as he stepped down and turned to me. I hugged him on my way to the makeshift stage.

"I, Alfie Thomas Jones, accept the position of alpha!" I announced. "Thank you so much and I look forward to working with you. I appoint Colton Mark Richards as my beta and Rosalie Eva Louise my gamma. Thank you everyone and let the celebrations begin!"

I'd always known that Colton and Rosalie would be my beta and gamma. They were my oldest siblings and whilst it was unusual to have a female as a gamma, Rosalie was tough and talented. Despite meeting and making best mates, my decision stuck. My family would always come before anything else. Then, now and forever. Always. I smiled as the pack started the celebrations and I headed back over to my family.

Jake's POV

Stepping down from alpha and letting my son take the reigns was a big moment not only for him but for me also. I know it was the right thing to do and he will be an amazing leader but I can't deny the fact I shall miss being the alpha of this amazing pack. But it was time to do the right thing and let my son take over... And that I did. I smiled in content, wrapped my arm around Rea's waist and lead her to the dance floor.

Rea's POV

I smiled as I watched my eldest son accept the position of alpha and appoint his older two sibling his beta and gamma. I'm glad he stuck with appointing Rosalie as the pack's gamma and not jumping to Zander. It was traditional to only have male beta's and gamma's so even though Rosalie was older, it would traditionally have jumped to Zander. But Alfie stuck true to his word and appointed Rosalie his gamma. I was so proud of him. Not only for this but for everything. I was I all of my children.

Now Alfie was 18, he was old enough to find his mate. I hope he finds her soon and they accept each other and get the happy ending Jake and I got. I am so happy with Jake. Too happy almost. It doesn't feel real at times and yet, it is. After everything we've been through together, we've stuck by each other and have not allowed ourselves to be torn apart. We've succeeded in making our pack the largest and most powerful and have now put it into the hands of our more than capable 3 eldest children.

The End!

---------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for your reads! It's so sad to finish this book but I really enjoyed reading it and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

Please do vote for this book, follow me and comment on my book with her you liked/disliked and any constructive criticism! (Please play nice though 😉 )

Thank you everyone!