Chapter 25

Recap:

This war is big. It will go down in history as the greatest war ever. Prepare yourself for battle. War is almost upon us."

Rea's POV

Today, the angels, fairies and witches arrived. The angels arrived first, only 5 of them. "Alpha Jake. Luna Rea. I am Emily and these are my sisters Leah, Miley, Karol and Lily." I nodded my head in greeting. "Welcome to Silver Lake territory. Thank you so much for aiding our side in this upcoming war." I showed them to their rooms before being informed the fairies had arrived. I exited the pack house to see 35 beautiful ladies standing, waiting. One stood slightly more forward than the others. "Alpha. Luna. I am Louisa, the representative of all of us." I smiled at her and the women behind her. "Thank you so much for coming and helping us. Welcome to Silver Lake territory." Jake shook hands with her and I called out to Sam. "Sam. Please can you show these women to their rooms?" He nodded and indicated for them to follow him. "This way please, miladies." I turned to be met with a group of about 20 witches, our last group of allies. "Greetings to you Alpha and Luna. I am Evie, head if this circle. Our coven, twisted fate, would like to thank you for your hospitality." So polite. "No. It is not a problem. You are welcome to our territory. Thank you so much for your support. Please follow me so I can show you to your rooms."

"They seem nice." I commented to Jake who just nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you." He whispered seductively in my ear and I involuntarily shivered with pleasure while he just chuckled. "Jake. What if this war. I mean. What if I don't win? What if-" Jake pressed his lips against mine shutting me up, telling me exactly how he felt. "Finding you was so hard-" he whispered in my ear. "But loving you is easy!" I finished, smiling and giving him a quick peck on the lips. And then and there I knew I would survive. I would win. For Jake. I won't lose him. I decided this was my battle and Kieran was going down. I am going to kill him.

*2 weeks later*

"Alpha. Luna. They're here." A boy rushed in and delivered us the news we've been waiting to hear for so long. I nodded and turned to Jake. I gave him an encouraging smile before mind linking the pack. "All children and any women who do not wish to fight, please make your way to the safe room. Everyone else, out front in 1 minute please. They are here." I closed the mind link and followed Jake to the front of our pack house. Within seconds, all the fighters were ready and assembled. Moon River had total of 427 members. Due to those not fighting due to their health or age, they offered us 349 extra fighters. Our pack, Silver Lake Pack, had a total of 682 members with 576 able to fight. Jake and I did the quickest double check of numbers and totalled out the werewolf fighters to 925 so we had a decent army in terms of numbers. We also had the 35 fairies, 20 witches and 5 angels totalling us to 985. Despite our large numbers, I do fear that we shall still be outnumbered.

"Mummy! Daddy!" I looked down to see Mia hugging my leg. I bent down and enclosed her in a hug. "I love you baby. Go with the other women and children. Wendy, can you take Mia with you to the safe room please?" I called out to Wendy who was on her way to the safe room. She nodded and held out her hand to Mia. "Come on dear. You'll see mummy and daddy later." Mia approached her, taking her hand before turning back to me. "Promise me you'll come back mummy. Promise me! And you daddy!" I rushed up to her and kissed her on the cheek. "I promise." I forced out a smile as Jake stepped forward, giving her a bear hug. "See you later kiddo."

Alpha Jones, Jake and I stood slightly in front of everyone else. It was decided the witches would take care of Kieran's witches because of their powers. It would be too dangerous for a werewolf to attempt to fight one. I stood, anxious. Waiting for Kieran and his army to appear. What would happen?

"Alpha's. What a pleasure and Rea. Luna Rea now. How I've longed to meet you." He drawled out. Jake's arm instinctively wrapped around my waist as he drew me closer to him. I narrowed my eyes at Kieran. "Kieran. No, no, no, no, no! The pleasure is all mine. How I've longed to meet you." I replied with a sickly sweet smile, my voice dripping with sarcasm. He raised an eyebrow at me before tinting his attention to Jake.

"Jake. Are you really going to lead your pack to their death? Now, now. Even I thought you were slightly better than that." I frowned at his words while Jake just let out a dangerous growl. "We're not backing down." He ground out, his eyes flickering to black every few seconds. He was fighting for control with his wolf so I placed my hand on his arm. The effect was instantaneous. His eyes changed back to his normal colour. And stayed that way. "I shall give you one more chance, mutt. And only because of how stupid you clearly are." Jake snarled at this insult but Kieran carried on anyway. "You can save all this bloodshed. Just hand her over and your pack shall be safe! Think about it. The lives of all your pack in your hands. Are you really willing to let them die for her? Are you willing to have innocent blood on your hands because believe me when I tell you, we will win. Just hand her over and you're pack shall be left untouched. And you, Rea." He looked at me and I flinched as his bright blue eyes, regularly flickering to red, pierced my own. "How can you sit back, as their Luna, and allow them to fight for you? Allow them to die for you? Eh!?" Kieran spat out and I cringed. Perhaps he was right. Was it really right letting all these people fight for me? How could I condemn so many of my pack to their deaths?

My thoughts were interrupted by Jake's roar. "You. Can't. Have. Her!" He roared, pronouncing each syllable, anger rolling off him. His sentence was met with growls of agreement from the wolves behind us. I turned to see them all growling in agreement. They wanted to protect their Luna. I smiled at them. My mind kept receiving messages from the pack such as "We have your back Luna." And "He won't have you Luna!" And "We want to do this for you Luna."

"Everyone. Thank you so much for joining me in this fight. I shall never be able to repay you so my sincere gratitude and thanks shall have to do I'm afraid. Please watch out, especially for Kieran. Good luck everyone..." I finished via the pack mind link as Jake roared "Good luck my fellow pack mates... GO!" through it. I looked at Jake. "Stay safe so I don't have to worry about you. Stay away from Kieran. He's mine. I love you." With that, I darted off into battle.

I saw a large red wolf closing in on one of my pack members. Lilia I think her name was? She was shaking and her little grey wolf form looked so small and helpless against the massive red wolf approaching her. Just as the red wolf prepared to attack, I jumped. I met him mid air throwing us both against a tree but I managed to twist us so he took the hit. Without any hesitation, I ripped his throat out and tossed him aside. I looked back at Lilia and gave her a wolfy grin and nod. She nodded back and smiled gratefully before running off. I turned to see the battle in full flow. Seeing another pack member in need, I rushed over to help. This battle was already so bloody...

And it was only just starting.

---------------------------------------------

Comment? Vote? (Pretty please?)

I understand if you want to kick my ass. Sorry it's been so long since my last update! I really am truly sorry!

I am sorry to say this will be my last update for a while, until September :( I'm going on holiday until term start again, when I'll be going into yr10, preparing for GCSE's! :o Yikes! Unfortunately, this means I will not be able to update as regularly as I'd like to.

Please don't leave me because of this though! I love you all so much and your support is truly inspiring. Please do keep reading! Much more is coming, hopefully. Like the battle! Kieran Vs Rea.

Until September all my trusted readers :( Love you all way too much! <3 Bye!