Lesson Eight: Say Hello To A Nightmare You'll Never Forget [PART 1]

PLEASE PRAY BEFORE YOU CONTINUE. Whatever Salaah it is, please don't delay it on account of reading this chapter. Please. 

Umar

"That's stupid." Darek said, bluntly looking at me straight in the face. "Dude, that girl's trouble. She'll probably scar your brother for life instead of bringing his voice back to life." 

"The only reason you're saying that is because you hate her and you only expect the worst from her. I'm not going to be lie, she can be.... dense at times. But she's smart. No one will ever believe that though except a few of us." I said, biting my lips and staring at him hard. "Trust me."

"I refuse to do so." He said, grinning. 

"Believe what you want." I said, getting annoyed.

"Woah, stop glaring at me. I was just joking. Whenever we talk about that annoying Princess A, you can't seem to tolerate insults. You wouldn't get angry if someone attacked her, would you?" He asked, looking suspiciously interested in my reaction. Sometimes Derek would get on my nerves. I would probably get a little angry if someone tried to mess with her... I don't exactly know why. It's probably because she's a friend of mine... Okay, now I'm starting to get a headache. 

"Stop it. You know it's not like that." I said, sternly. "I don't like a girl just like that. Besides I don't believe in love before marriage. You have to live with someone to know them fully. And if someone did do anything, I'm not going to be the only one they have to deal with." I said, glaring at Derek. Binyamin would probably be extremely worried about her. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." He said, grinning as he lighted his cigar. "Want one?" He asked.

I stared at it for a brief second, "Nope." 

"What happened? You quit this too?" He asked. "Man, this is insane."

"I didn't quit it, because if you think about it, I never did it before."

"But what about the time you wanted my whole pack of cigarettes because you were desperate for some." Derek said, looking at me confused. I smiled.

"I just said I was desperate." I replied, staring at the ground and then on account of listening to a familiar voice, my head shot up to see Amarah bothering Ayyub with her questions. 

"Yeah, so you obviously did smoke before!" He said, feeling success rush to his head. 

"I was desperate to get the packet away from you and throw it in the trash." Then I looked at him grinning.

"For what reason?!" He asked, annoyed and disappointed in me. "You wasted my money."

"That's what you get for not leaving it alone. You waste money." I replied. 

"Don't try to be smart with me. Give me back the money." He growled. 

"Only if you promise not to touch cigarettes ever again."

"Which is never! I'm never going to get my money back?!" 

"Who knows. I'm going to go for now." I said, walking away from Derek and even farther from Amarah and Ayyub.

Amarah

"Hey! I'm not that type of person! I'd never throw Aimen in front of the train just so you could scream her name to hear your voice for the first time." Ayyub stopped and looked at me horrified, then continued walking quicker. "Oh come on! Why do you always run away from me?! Am I that ugly? Do I look scary or something?!" I asked, getting annoyed myself.