Chapter 1

Y/Ns point of view

"I'll fuck your ass up in football" I said as me Carson , and Dubs ran to the field.

"Try me bitch" he said and he tackled me. We wrestled around in the grass as Dubs just sat their and watched.

"Stop you fucking crackhead, let's get his game going, Y/N versus Carson. I'll be steady QB" he said and threw the ball to me. "Y/N you got first ball, let's go"

"Alright go long" he said. "JUST LIKE MY DICK!!" I yelled as I ran passed Carson. Dubs threw the ball and I caught is but Carson tackled me.

"Bro I'm hungry, let's play another time" Dubs said and ran to his car. Me and Carson got up and raced to the car.

"Where we eating?" I asked as I put my seatbelt on. "My mom probably cooked something, why don't you guys stay over?" He said and I nodded my head.

"Wait your mom? I've never seen you mom" I said and looked at him as he drove.

"Well yeah, she got divorced form my dad . And we moved to the house we own now. You'll like her."

"Ok" I patted my pockets for my phone but couldn't find it. "Dammit Dubs give me my phone you crusty toe" I said and reached in the backseat for him. I jumped in the back and took everything out his pockets until I found my phone.

"Alright you angry cats, we are here" he said opening the door for us. We both fell out the car and complained. We got up and waited for Carson to unlock the door

"Mom I'm here" he yelled as he closed the door. I seen angel walk out the kitchen with a huge smile on her face. He curves were heavenly and her smile could make you melt. I might have to become Carson's step dad cause I want that.

"Y/N, Dubs, this is my mom Camila cabello" He said and I looked her right in her eyes. I think she could tell I was drooling over her because she smirk and gave me a hug.

"Hello Ms Cabello" I said and hugged the petit girl back.

"Call me Camila" she said looking up at me since I was much taller than her. She turned her neck to look at her son. Ugh her neck.

Can I bite your neck real quick!?!

"Welp mom We'll be upstairs. Call us when dinner is ready" Carson said giving his hot ass mom a kiss and heading upstairs.

"Bro, why didn't you tell me your mom was that hot?!? How is she single!?! I just might be your new step dad" I said as we entered his room.

"Ew stop talking about my mom like that. I know she's pretty but your not fucking my mom"

"How old is she?" I asked biting my lip.

"She's 31, she had me when she was 15. I'm gonna kick my dads ass for knocking her up so young" he said and turned his PlayStation on.

Ouuu I'm legal, just turned 19.it wouldn't be bad.

I bit my lip thinking about his mom.

"Ew jeez Y/N stop thinking about my mom, that's weird" he said pushing me off the bed.

"I can't help it, have you seen how sexy she is? Like look at her body" I said and I heard Dubs laugh.

"I mean she is hot Carson" Dubs said and I laughed and snatched the controller from Carson's hand.

"I'll fuck you up in Madden" I said an we started playing.

-

It has been about 2 hours. Camila called us a while ago to eat some of her good ass cooking. Me and the boys were watching a movie and I stretched.