Rescue Her

LEO

I woke up to find myself in an empty bed. I figured Calypso must be in the bathroom so I stood up and nocked on the door. No answer. I warned I was coming in and opened the door. No one was there, now I was getting worried. I was about to walk out of the cabin to see if she was outside when I saw a note on my work table. I picked it up and I had to read it twice to process everything.

Hello my dear Leo.

I see you have found a new goddess to make your wishes and desires come true. But I should let you know that I don't like being replaced, especially with someone so ugly and a pathetic excuse for a goddess. Just because you defeated Gaea does not mean all her followers are in Tartarus. We couldn't take anything from your other friends because they always have someone powerful by their side, but you had a weak and helpless goddess. I will admit she did put up a fight and she begged me not to hurt you. Oh, you should of seen her face, with tears running down her eyes and her brows furrowed. Anyway, the point is come to Mount Othrys if you want to see your beloved girl again. Yes, Mount Othrys has been rebuild, many of my workers died because of it so you better come.

Love, Khione.

I didn't think twice before I started running to Chiron. When I got to the Big House I burst the door open.

" Leo! Wha-"

" No time to talk. Read this!" I said as I passed him the note. His eyes traveled from the top to bottom, the color seemed to have drained from his face.

" Gods, Leo-" He was interrupted by Annabeth running in.

" Chiron! I was talking to Rachel when her eyes glowed and she spurt out a prophecy! Quickly come!" We all rushed out the door. Annabeth led us to a group of people surrounding a red-headed girl.

" Rachel, what happened?" Chiron asked, his face as serious as it had been when he heard the Prophecy of Seven.

" There's a prophecy and it doesn't sound good." Rachel said, her face pale and beads of sweat running down her left temple.

"What does it say?" I automatically asked.

She cleared her throat and repeated the prophecy.

" The seven chosen half-bloods must go on a quest

to save the goddess in distress.

They have five days to see her trembling face.

All must go and come back,

but two will fall behind.

One must take their last breath

and the other will cry about the death.

And the gods will discuss where

remains their trust."

" This can't possibly be the prophecy for-" Chiron said before I interrupted him.

" I think it is. The goddess in distress is her, I'm sure of it." I interrupted Chiron once again.

" Wait, what is going on?!" Percy asked. My face darkened just by the thought of it.

" Calypso has been kidnapped by Khione." There were a few gasps around.

" I thought Piper killed her." Hazel said.

" Obviosly she somehow survived." Annabeth answered.

" Leo we will help you rescue her." Jason said coming up to me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

" Yeah. Even if you didn't want to you would of have to. We are the seven chosen half-bloods" I said.

" Everyone go back to whatever you were doing! You seven prepare your things and load them on the Argo II. Leo get the ship ready and go by air. Quikly! You leave at noon!"Chiron commanded.

" Where are we headed?" Frank asked.

" Mount Othrys." I answered blankly.

" That's impossible. That place crumbled down after I destroyed Krios." Jason explained.

" Khione's army rebuild it but many of her workers died doing it and I think they are only a few left, that gives us an advantenge."

Everyone stood still but then scampered off quickly to get everything ready after I yelled at them . They know I am a very humerous and chill person but when I get really mad (which does not happen often but they were there to witness it one time, after that time they worshipped me like a god for a week) Tartarus breaks loose.

All I had in my mind was: Rescue Her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, I am so so sorry for the prophecy. I know it sucked so badly. I couldn't come up with anything else, I am so sorry.

Anyway.... I know, I hadn't had any author's notes in the other chapters and sometimes that will happen so don't worry about it.

I am about 6% sure that you guys are like " shit! What gonna happen now?" . I promise you it will get interesting.... well I was never good with promises anyway. The point is: Thanks, love ya.