Promise,Love and Fate

CALYPSO

It has been a week since Leo took me to New York City. I remember that I told him that I love him and we kissed and he returned the words and then we went home and had a passionate night(yes that but I won't go into detail). But since then Leo hasn't been in the cabin lately. He keeps saying he's busy and he looks like he is going to the Armory. I keep asking him where he goes but he either quickly changes the subject or says that he can't answer that question. He has a secret and he's hiding it from me. I tried to guess what he does or even try to go to the Armory to investigate but I always get stopped by one of the Seven. I kept thinking and thinking until a terrible thought thought came over me.

-What if Leo is cheeting on me?
-What?! No! He would never! He found the island that can't be found twice for you. He fought a goddess for you just to loose you and then went through Hell before he was able to get you back.
-You're right. But what if he got bored of me? Maybe he thought I'm to hard to handle. Maybe he doesn't like my bod-
-Stop!! You know Leo is not like that! Don't torture yourself with false assumptions!

I sighed as I kept battling with myself.
I can't do this, I need to know. I feel so left out. Leo and Hazel and Jason and the others know what's going on but I clearly don't. I feel invisible- no, I feel visible but highly ignored. Do they not trust me? Did I do something wrong? What's going on?! Ugh! I've had it! I have been wondering what Leo has been doing for the past 7 days without any luck or reasonable answer. I won't beat myself up trying to find out things my boyfriend should be telling me! Enraged, I barged out of the cabin door. Stomping on the ground and glaring at anyone that came near me. At that moment I realized I was acting like Clarisse. I shuddered at the image of how I must look like right now. I replaced my glares with forced smiles and the stomping with swift shuffling. I was reaching the Arena that was before the Armory when Jason came up to me.

"Well hello there Caly-"

"Shut it Grace!" My words cut through his as I lightly pushed him out of the way.
Then it was Frank.
I must have looked scary because he turned into an eagle and flew away. Probably to warn Leo that I was coming.

"How is it goi-"

"Not int be mood perfect couple" The words ripped from my throat as Percy and Annabeth approached me.

I was a few feet away from the Armory when an unexpected person stopped me.
"Hey sunshine! How is it going?" Leo reached to grab my waist and hug me, smiling but I pushed him back and I could see the anxiety in his eyes.

"Don' act like everything is fine, Leo. I know you're hiding something from me and I want to know what it is." Leo's smile wavered but he still didn't brake character.

"Stop that! You have been going to the Armory a whole lot an every time I ask you about it you say it's nothing and I knew you were lying and I let it go the first time. But I can't keep doing this. I value nothing more than honesty, loyalty and love. All I'm asking is for you to tell me what have been doing." Campers were staring now but I didn't care. I want to settle this once and for all. But then I noticed how Leo's eyes showed guilt and sadness. He gave me an apologetic look before he lowered his head, admiring his shoes.

"Look Calypso, I wanted to tell you later because it was supposed to be a surprise but if you want you to know so badly then I can't stop you." Leo said before he lifted his head up and stepped aside. There were even more people now, watching intently.

I wondered what Leo was talking about while I slowly walked past Leo, heading toward the Armory. I heard footsteps behind me, signaling that Leo was following.

I reached the Armory but there was nothing unusual about it but I refused to give up so I kept walking forward. I suddenly stopped, my eyes stung and a small gauze ball seemed to form in my throat. The big letters mocking me, telling me how foolish I was acting. I blinked twice, thrice, just to make sure this wasn't some sort of sick hallucination.

I turned toward Leo, 3 feet behind me. A small smile creeped up on his face. I was paralyzed, speechless. I turned back toward the big letters that spelled "Leo and Calypso's Garage: Auto Repair and Mechanical Monsters". Abruptly, my legs had a mind of its own. I ran over to Leo and I kissed him, hard. He kissed back and grabbed my waist.

We broke off because of the need of air. I smiled at him and I let a a tear stream down my right cheek just to be immediately wiped away by Leo's thumb.

"I love you. I'm sorry I was so demanding." I apologized.

"I love you too. No, it's my fault, I didn't tell you when I should have been honest." Leo also apologized.

"But it was a surprise" And I ruined it, I thought, finishing the sentence. If I would have just trusted Leo more. If I would have just been more patient.
Leo must have notice my face or read my thoughts because he smiled at me and said,

"Hey, it's ok. I finished it anyway."
I never want this to happen again so I made my decision.

"Promise me that from now on there will be no more secrets between us."

"I promise"

"I promise" I repeated as I reached to kiss him again. When our lips met and moved in unison we heard "Awww" fly around everywhere.

"Wanna see the inside?" Leo asked when broke apart.

"Yes!" I answered before he took hold of my hand and led me to the door. I was about to open the it when the Leo stopped me.

"Close your eyes" He said. I raised an eyebrow in his direction but be still urged me to do it. I closed my eyes, tightening my grip on his hand. I heard doors open and I let Leo guide me. Finally, he told me to open my eyes. I did and what I saw was something I never knew I would spend the rest of my life in.

When you entered there were a few tables and chairs then in the back where 2 doors-- one said "Kitchen" and they other said "Employees Only". I walked toward that door and I saw that it was divided into 2 hallways. Leo informed me that the one on the left is where they could repair stuff and the other is like a small house. There were 2 rooms and each had a bathroom and a TV.

"The kitchen is for us or even for some demigods who just came back from a quest and can't wait for dinner or something. The rooms are for us to sleep in so the people in Bunker 9 won't bother us."

I was so amazed I barely heard Leo's voice.Once again, I snapped out of my trance and I kissed him.

"Thank you, Leo. I never thought you would actually do this for me."

"I would do anything for my Sunshine." Leo smirked before he kissed me again but this time more roughly and passionately. When we broke part for the fourth time we gazed into each other's eyes.

"I love you, Leo"

"I love you,too,Calypso"

Once again, we kissed and this time I knew that my fate will be anything but sad and miserable because no matter what happens or will happen I will always be by Leo's side.