New York City

I know, I haven't updated in decades. I have been busy with projects and homework and dealing with lazyness. Excuses, excuses. Anyway the dress the woman is wearing in the picture above or wherever it is, is an important picture beacuse I suck at describing shit so... yeah. Try to ignore the blond woman and kind of replace her with however you think Calypso looks like.

Thanks, Love ya!

CALYPSO

I was cleaning the bunker since Leo kept it pretty dirty while I was gone. I picked up the mess on the floor, dusted the desk, book shelf and my loom. I was sweeping the floor when Leo came back from The Big House. He said he needed to ask Chiron something.

"Cal- woah! This place is spotless!"

"Really? I think it need more sweeping and dusting." I said as I looked around.

"You can do that later. Now, I talked to Chiron and guess what?"

"What?"

"He allowed me to spend a night with you in New York City!" Leo's voice rose at the last 3 words, his eyes beaming with excitement. I dropped the broom that I was sweeping with.

"You're kidding."

"Didn't I say I was going to take you to see the world?" I ran toward him and tackled him in a hug.

"You are one hell of a boyfriend, Leo Valdez."

"Why, thank you. I try, I try." We laughed and kissed.

"Ok, meet me at the Fireworks Beach at 7:00pm and wear something nice." Leo smiled, gave me a peck on the cheek and said goodbye. I sighed dreamily and stood in the middle of the room staring off into the distance. I quickly snapped out of my trance and began to work.

***

"Hey Caly-."

"Sorry can't talk right now, Hazel."

"What are you working on?" Hazel asked as she approached me.

"I'm making dress. Almost done I just need the silver snowflake." I said as I pasted the said snowflake on the dress.

"Oh my gods, Calypso it is beautiful." Hazel said after she gasped.

"You think so?" I asked, I couldn't wait to put it on.

"So, what's the special occasion?"

"Leo is taking me to New York City."

"No way!"

"Yeah, he told me to meet him at the Fireworks Beach at 7:00."

"Calypso, it is 5:38." She said after she checked the silver watch Frank gave her for her birthday last month.

"Oh no! I must have gotten caught up on making the dress."

"Well no time to waste! Hurry!" Hazel said. I rushed to the bathroom to take a shower and wash my hair.

When I was done I let my hair dry naturally because every time I did it becomes really curly. Hazel was still in the bunker, admiring the material and structure of the fabric.

"Hazel, can you hand me the dress?" She nodded as she took it, holding it carefully as if it were a baby. She handed it to me and I took it to the bathroom to try it on. As usual, it fit me perfectly. My hair matched with it like it was a painting. I looked at myself in the mirror long and hard until Hazel knocked on the door an told me I had to get going because it was almost seven and it was a long walk from the cabin to the beach. I walked out as quickly as I could, ignoring Hazel's gasp and running out of the cabin. I ran for a little while but then stopped when I realized I would get sweaty and disgusting, plus Leo could wait.

As I got there I saw Leo, wearing a tux, hands in his pockets. The setting sun showered Leo in beautiful colors and shades, Festus by his side. He didn't notice me until I was only a few feet away. And let me tell you something, Leo looked as hot as Tartarus wearing that suit.

LEO

Calypso looked stunning, gorgeous. She wore a strapless light blue greek dress with a snowflake in the middle. Some fabric was draped over her right shoulder along with her hair. It was curly yet almost straight, like she didn't even try. A silver thin headband adorned her forehead, matching her snowflake(this is where the picture comes in handy). Leo wondered how he never thought of this trip before. He smiled warmly at Calypso as she smiled back. She got closer and closer until she was one step away from smashing into Leo's chest.

"Hello my Prince Charming." Calypso said as she bowed down, grabbing the edges of her dress and spreading them, not breaking eye contact with Leo.

"Hello my Princesa." He played along, as he too bowed.

"May I escort you to my metal dragon?" Leo asked as he bent his arm and leaned it forward toward Calypso. She grabbed it and held it firmly.

"Oh yes Sire" They laughed as Leo leaded her toward Festus. They mounted on his back before Festus took off, knowing exactly where to go.

"Where are we going?"

"That's not important... Say, do you like Chicken Parmesan or Pasta or Lobster?"

"I barely know what any of those are."

"Excellent." Leo said as he watched the last of the Sun's ray dim and disappear, night blanketing the skies.