I Really Hope So

CALYPSO

Hermes said the trip was going to be 1 hour or 2 hours long but I am pretty sure it has been more than 4 hours. I just can't wait to get there and meet Leo's friends. That's when my smile dropped.

" Hey Leo?"

"Hm?" he asked as he turned around to face me.

" Do you think your friends will like me?"

His face was surprised at my question as if he never expected me to care.

" Yeah. Why, do you think they won't?"

" Its just with me being the daughter of a Titan, the gods' and demigods' enemy, then they would hate me. And I know Percy and Annabeth met my father when they were 14. Not to mention they also had to fight Kronos, the king of the Titans and almost died. So with me being the daughter of a Titan and all does not look good to demigods. Plus, you told me Percy and Annabeth went to Tartarus and I am pretty sure they met up with the arae and received my curse. Gods, I feel really bad right now."

Leo looked at me with with a confused expression.

"What? I'm confused. What are arae and what do you mean they received your curse?"

" Arae are the daughters of Nyx, personification of Night. They are female spirits of curses, particularly those placed by the dead upon those responsible for their death. For example, if Percy killed a minatour with a stab through the heart, the minatour might curse Percy to feel any type of pain and then if the arae find Percy then they give him the pain the minatour wished for before his last breath. So, when Percy came to my island he left because he had to find Annabeth. When he left I was really sad but then all my sorrow turned into anger and I cursed him and Annabeth but then I immediatly regreted it but I couldn't take it back. Now I feel like a horrible person and I am sure Annabeth won't like me not just because of the curse but because she thinks I tried to take Percy away from her." I explained and chuckled at the last part. Yeah, sure I used to be in love with Percy and I wanted to be with but now I found someone better, at least in my eyes.

Leo looked at me for what seemed to look like 3 minutes until he walked up to me and hugged me. I smiled knowing that it doesn't matter if they don't like me, I will always have Leo. We kissed until Festus started creaking and squeaking. Leo broke the kiss and turned around, he looked back at me and smiled.

" We're here."

I nodded and smiled. I could feel the ship landing, then Leo hopping off. He called my name and offered me his hand, which I gladly took and hopped off. The view was amazing! The place was huge. There were cabins and campers everywhere. Some where walking around, some were eating, others in their cabins or training.

We didn't take 3 steps before we saw four people running toward us. One was a a tall blond boy holding hands with a brunnet girl with a feather in her hair. Another boy which was rather big and muscular was running toward us with a medium sized girl with black curly hair beside him. They stopped in front of us and they hugged Leo one by one. Finnally, the feather girl asked the question.

" Who is she?"

Leo was opened his mouth to introduce me when I interrupted him.

" Hello, I am Calypso the immortal daughter of Atlas, Leo's girlfriend. Yeah, yeah Atlas the Titan, your enemy but don't worry I mean no harm. Zeus released me from my curse in an island called Ogygia which I can never leave from. Zeus only released me because Leo convinced him. He has also been missing because he went looking for me in an island that no one can find twice. He was the only person that actually cared to come back and he didn't care of how dangerous it was. If that isn't love then I don't know what is." I said. I looked at Leo and he was blushing, I smirked and kissed him. The kiss would of last longer if it wasn't for the curly haired girl clearing her throat. Seriously, what is up with people and interrupting us when we kiss? Don't they know interrupting is rude?

They all looked at us with chocked expressions. Now I was becoming a little worried. I squeezed Leo's hand and he squeezed back reassuringly. The big guy smiled and introduced himself and the others followed. So lets see if I got them right: blondie is Jason, son of Jupiter who is dating feather girl which is called Piper and she is the daughter of Aphrodite. The big guys name is Frank, son of Mars and he is dating Hazel, daughter of Pluto. I think I got them all right.

" Guys, do you know where Percy and Annabeth are?"

My smile faltered. Leo noticed and flashed me a smile that could stop a croud. I smiled back.

Leo's friends guided us through the camp, trying to lead us to Percy and Annabeth which were sparring last time Jason remembered. Hazel was specially kind to me, she showed me all the cabins and all the routes.

" Calypso?" I hear his voice. I stop dead on my tracks.

"Percy. Hi." I said after I turned around still holding Leo's hand.

Behind Percy was a tall, blond girl with stormy grey eyes. I assumed she was Annabeth, I've got to admit she was prettier than I imagined her to be.

"Percy! What the-" she cut herself short when she saw me. I knew she was the daughter of Athena, she must have read about me or Percy must of told her. She immeadiatly took Percy's hand and then her eyes traveled down to mine and Leo hands interwined, her mouth toook and 'O' form.

" Calypso, what are you doing here?" Percy asked, confusion written all over his face.

" Leo set me free from Ogygia and brought me here with me. He conviced Zeus. The first thing I want to say to both of you is that I am really sorry for the curses I gave you. Specially you Annabeth, its just that when Percy left I was really upset so I cursed you because I was jeolous. But, don't worry I have Leo now and I am sure that he will always stay by my side. I hope you can forgive me."

Percy nodded and so did Annabeth even though she didn't look convinced. I smiled and thanked them. Leo told everyone that we had to meet Chiron alone. Everyone nodded and left to do their buissness. ( no, not the bathroom buissness)

When we were half way to the Big House Leo said a sententence I didn't believe.

" My friends seem to like you."

" Really? Everytime I move a muscle Jason immeadiatly reaches for his sword. Piper looks like she is waiting for me to break your heart. Percy seems worried that I'm here and Annabeth looks like she thinks that I should leave because I would just cause trouble. The only people that really seem to like me are Hazel and Frank."

" Oh yeah. That is probably beacuse me and Hazel used to have a weird relationship."

" What does that mean?"

" Hazel is actually not even from this century. She is from the 1930s, she died saving the world from Gaea rising early and then she was saved from the Uderworld by her brother Nico. It turns out, her first boyfriend was my grandapa and he looked exacly like me, you should of seen her face when she saw me. It was really awkward until I came back from Ogygia and met you. Frank likes you beacuse he felt like I would steal Hazel from him and Hazel likes you because when I came back from Ogygia I wasn't as funny and humerous as I used to be. She is just glad I am back to my old self again. And I bet Jason, Piper, Percy, and Annabeth do like you they just have to get used to you being around. Besides Camp Half-Blood is a place where no one is judged, where everyone is accepted. Its a place where no one has to hide who they are, where everyone is themselves. Not to mention you are a beautiful, magnificent, spectacular person, everyone will love you."

" I hope so." I smiled and I was sure I was blushing. I really hope so, I thought as we finally reached the Big House.