No Sound.

Warning: Bad Language.

LEO

It has been a week since Calypso died. I feel numb. That kind of numbness that eats you from the inside. That pain that digs a deep, deep hole in your body and then fills it with darkness. That part of your brain that keeps telling you that its your fault, that you are a murderer. That kind of depression that makes you hate yourself. That kind of feeling that makes you want to be alone but hate loneliness. I have felt all that.

I cry myself to sleep every night only to have nightmare about her death. I barely eat or even see the sun. Piper and the others have tried to talk to me but I haven't said a word since I came back from Olympus. Chiron has excused me from my training and activities, which I was really thankful for.

I miss her so much. I miss her smile, her laugh. I miss the smell of her hair and the creamy caramel color of her eyes. I miss her sweet, loving kisses, her expression when she sees or tries something new that is not from her time. I miss her soft skin and beautiful body and face. I miss her personality, I miss her everything. I miss her. I want her back! I just want to see her, touch her, kiss her, hug her. I want to tell her that it will be ok, that there is nothing to be afraid about. I want her love, I want to be with her. That's all I've asked for. That's all I ever wanted. All I ever needed.

I'm all alone... again.

JASON

I'm worried about Leo. He hasn't eaten or come out of his cabin for a week. I've tried to reason with me but having no luck. But, today I've had enough! I will not sit down on a wooden chair in front of a wooden table in the morning knowing my best friend is practically killing himself.

I stood up from the chair and started to walk over to the Hephaestus cabin. Once I got to Leo's bunker I nocked on the door, harsher that I meant to. No sound. That's when I broke.

" Oh my gods Leo! Open the fucking door before I bring it down myself!" I yelled, but listened closely for any sign of shuffling or groans. No sound. That's it!

I started to pounce on the door, hitting it with my shoulder and kicking it until the hinges broke off.

I walked inside, my eyes the size of dinner plates. The whole place was a mess. Leo's blue prints were scattered on the floor, his desk was flipped upside down. There was a hole on the wall, like when he threw a chair at it. My theory was proved correct when I saw a chair on the floor under the hole on the wall. I looked around and I finally found Leo. He was laying on his bed, sheets covering him. I walked over and threw the bed sheets aside. Leo didn't react but it scared me how lifeless he looked- his eyes were red, greasy hair sticking out in weird angles, bags under his eyes, incredibly pale and skinny, and tear-stained cheeks. He looked so helpless and... dead.

" Leo, come on, get up." I demanded. No sound.

" Leo! Get up now! Gods, what is going on with you?! Lighten up a bit!" I yelled, this seemed to bring color to his face but the type of color you wouldn't like to see. His face was red with anger. He shakily stood up and glared harshly and deadly at me.

" How in fucking Hades can I 'lighten up' when my girlfriend is dead. Do you know how it feels to hate yourself? Do you know how it feels to have a part of your mind blame you for killing the person you love? Do you know how it feels to be completely alone? Huh? Do you?!" He yelled at me. I have never seen him this way, he's always happy and telling jokes at the worst of times. And he's right, it is true. Never in my life have I felt what he is feeling right now. If I was in his position and Piper was- No. Don't think about that Grace.

I opened my mouth to say something as I watched a tear roll down Leo's right cheek.Anything will make it ok, right? But no sound came out. Instead, I walked over to him an hugged him. He hesitated before hugging back.

" You're right. I haven't ever felt anything like that before but please just come outside. Everyone's worried about you. How about you wash your face and teeth, take a shower and we can go outside. When was the last time you ate pancakes, huh? Please, please just for one day." I pleaded once I pulled away from the hug. He looked up at me, thought for a few minutes and finally nodded.

" Don't forget to wash yourself. You stink." I said as he walked over to the bathroom. I swear I heard him chuckle before he closed the door. I smiled while I was left in a silent room.